DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Attention - Award Time

Brid climbs the steps up to the presentation dais, an award and small box in her hand.  She turns to the Banders assembled before her and raises her voice.

I am here to present an award to a very deserving member of the Band.  This person has been around for as long as I can remember.  His profile says he started here at DM on July 14, 2006, but he'll be the first to tell you it was before that.  He had to change his username and start a new profile.  We both started in the Band around the same time.  I started here on DM on July 24, 2006.  So by profiles, it was only 10 days.  :wink:  We started in the Band around the same time and both chose Cavalry.  We both held Sr. Staff positions.  There is one big difference between the two of us (well besides the obvious :wink: ).  He never left.  He has stuck through all the rough times with the Band.  The rest of us have come and gone in the years since the founding of the Band, but not him.  He is one of only two people who have done this, our MG being the second.  Because of his utter devotion and unwavering loyalty to the Band of the Red Hand, it is my absolute pleasure and honor to present to my friend and banded the Red-Handed Valor Medal.

Dice, please come up and accept your award.

With a huge grin on her face, Brid hands Dice the award, pins the pin on his shirt and then hugs him tight and kisses his cheek.

Congratulations my friend!

red-handed-valour-1.jpg

RHV-1.png

Along with the award, you also receive:  5 Promotion Points, 5 Game Points, and 1 Lottery Ticket

Brid waits for the applause and cheers to quiet down and then takes her place at the center of the dais again.

I have another award to give out.  This award is being given to a very hard working member of the Band.  Because of her efforts over the last 6 months at least, we have seen a great increase in membership.  If it wasn't for her recruiting, we would not have had the additions to our ranks we have had of late.  I counted 5, possibly 6 members either outright recruited or mentioned her when they signed in.  I also remember her from back in the "olden" days and I and the rest of the Band are so happy she decided to return.  Let's hope she keeps up the Chae charm and keeps the members coming in.  It is my pleasure to award her the Band Achievement Award.

Chae, please come up and accept your award!

Brid watches Chae ascend the stairs and hands her the award and pins the pin on her shirt.  She grins huge and gives her a hug, wary of her daggers. 

Congratulations Lily Sister!

band-achievment-2.jpg

BAM-1.png

Along with the award, you also receive:  2 Promotion Points, 2 Game Points, and 1 Lottery Ticket

Dice and Bunyan walk in....dice leaning on a walking frame as befits an old man of the Band :biggrin:  :biggrin:

They see something Shiny in Brids hand and hear dice's name.

Throwing the walking frame at Bunyan Dice suddenly bounds up to brid, in time to be kissed and hugged.

he turns to the Band members assembled 

"Friends, Countryman, Banders! lend me your ears!   lol ive always wanted to say that.  Thank you for the award. It has indeed been a long time   12 years now in fact. The Band was my first home. It will always be my home.  Thank You"

steps down excitedly showing Bunyan his new Award " No you cant have it its mine!" is heard followed by a grunt as Bunyan steps on dices foot  "awww cmon Bun  get OFF!  we gotta watch Chae!!"

Together the two turn their attention back to the stage

*peeks in the thread fashionably late, muttering something about her shin guards slowing her down*

*wait for Brid to finish talking then tacklehugs her*

Thank so much to you, to the staff and to you all, my fellow Bander.

I have not been around as much as some of you, but the Band has become my third house (i still have quarters in the Black Tower :laugh:).

I have made a lot of friends here, laughed a lot, killed awesome enemies (mydraals, giant spiders). It is a real pleasure for me to be active in these boards, and to help you make of the Band a nice place to stay. Even if i tease you all / am annoying sometimes, it is always with a good spirit and as a way to show you how much i am happy to be around you.

*throws an apple to Bunyan as a treat and winks at Dice*

i will wear this medal proudly :biggrin:

Woot woot you two! Well deserved.

*runningtacklehuggles her banded* Way to go Dicey :laugh: about time you started catching up with the more illustrious members of the family :tongue:

*snugglies the Chae* You go, girl. Only back 5 minutes and getting awards lol, congrats. :cool:

*gives you each a MG Brew* shhh :blink:  don't tell anyone

Woot woot you two! Well deserved.

*runningtacklehuggles her banded* Way to go Dicey :laugh: about time you started catching up with the more illustrious members of the family :tongue:

When did you guys band?? Did I miss that?

Archived