DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I am BACK

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dice walks in wearing his medallion and his shears and heads over to Ice muttering about youngster Archers who never learn and never pay what they owe.

He walks up to Ice then hauls off and punches him, knocking him unconscious. Grabbing his feet he drags the youngster off to the Infantry to put him in the Stocks.

I invite all of you to come and throw vegetables and fruit at out miscreant. As he is going to be in the stocks until he does ALL the spotfines he has been issued in this thread he is probably gonna be a target for a good long while.

Dice walks in wearing his medallion and his shears and heads over to Ice muttering about youngster Archers who never learn and never pay what they owe.

He walks up to Ice then hauls off and punches him, knocking him unconscious. Grabbing his feet he drags the youngster off to the Infantry to put him in the Stocks.

I invite all of you to come and throw vegetables and fruit at out miscreant. As he is going to be in the stocks until he does ALL the spotfines he has been issued in this thread he is probably gonna be a target for a good long while.

He has finished the ones from me, but not from you. 

Archived