DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I am BACK

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So... Ice has been back for a day or two and he already has a spotfine???? Wow. Watch out, Thane! He's coming for your record!

Wwhat did you expect? He's absolutely crazy. Also, I want my hat back. Even though I am not sure which hat was balefired. I have many hats.

So... Ice has been back for a day or two and he already has a spotfine???? Wow. Watch out, Thane! He's coming for your record!

Wwhat did you expect? He's absolutely crazy. Also, I want my hat back. Even though I am not sure which hat was balefired. I have many hats.

I hope it's not the one in your profile pic, cuz thats a cool hat.

If the Baelfire continues we just need a few Aes Sedai to teach all the hidden channelers amongst the Band how to weave the Flame of Tarvalan... Though we'd still have channeling if that were the case at least it wouldn't be destructive.

Or you could lock the offender in a room with lady M'Hael and see if that breaks the habit.

SPOTFINE!!!!!!!!

For channeling where you are expressly forbidden to you Iceknight are to write me a 4 verse JoTs on the evils of channeling.

you will post your Jots here in THIS thread AND in the Jots thread http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/7562-jak-o-the-shadows-ii/ and will not receive points for your Jots.

You have one week to do this. If not done at that time i may add punishments.

I believe this qualifies as control......

(besides you said im not allowed to break offenders...)

RA's pay attention!! any anonymous spilling of brew or if you cant pinpoint the offender Horn now gets the spotfine!!

I hope it's not the one in your profile pic, cuz thats a cool hat.

I don't have a hat like that though. Although I wish I did. It's a nice hat.

Archived