DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I am BACK

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*thwaps Brid for Dice*

In thwapping Brid you have assaulted a superior officer and earned a SPOTFINE!!!

Following each of the next twenty posts you make in the band you will be required to insert a picture/gif of someone hitting themselves and state "I'm very sorry for hitting a superior officer and as punishment will now hit myself."

Example:

MOlKZ.gif

I'm very sorry for hitting a superior officer and as punishment will now hit myself.

What do you think so far?

I still haven't read the last 3. 

*waits for Dice to thwap her*

We're in the same boat. Eye of the World was the best one. I sorta fell off the boat for the last three. Not that I thought Sanderson would be terrible or anything, because he clearly isn't. I just felt that the whole thing had overplayed itself by then. (and far earlier in the series tbh) Too many chapters that were slog-fests and too little moving the plot along. I kinda dreading the point where I decide to do a re-read and actually finish the series.

What do you think so far?

I still haven't read the last 3.

*waits for Dice to thwap her*

We're in the same boat. Eye of the World was the best one. I sorta fell off the boat for the last three. Not that I thought Sanderson would be terrible or anything, because he clearly isn't. I just felt that the whole thing had overplayed itself by then. (and far earlier in the series tbh) Too many chapters that were slog-fests and too little moving the plot along. I kinda dreading the point where I decide to do a re-read and actually finish the series.

I completely agree 12th. EotW was my favorite too. Yeah, I almost wish I could just pick up the last 3 and remember everything that happened previous.

Jak!! Bad, bad Archie! =0p

• 2 months later...

Archived