DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

ReleaseTheEvil's Advice Chamber

ReleaseTheEvil

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends. It might be, it might not be. The DL does get distracted now and then. You just need to make sure you're on the right side when it happens evidently *cough* Shadow *cough* :baalzamon:

Otherwise I would recommend a healthy dose of vitamin C. Sangria totally counts right? :wink: 

Dear SL, my polarbears are hungry, can you recommend any lighties that we don´t have any need of? 

Nikon. Definitely Nikon :wink:

Dors looks tasty but she has a cold so I'd hold off just in case. :tongue: 

Csarmi would work too but I think he wouldn't taste very nice :laugh: 

I contest the great RTE's claim to suggest a root beer float.  Seriously Pank, you should try root beer. :P

I can't find any brand of root beer that can be found around where I live

Did that even make sense? :blink:

Problem is root beer is love or hate. Mind you, I am indifferent but think that's more rare. 

Brownies though... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Lol true... yeah I hate chocolate but I still like brownies. :P

I dislike both...though I like to keep a bar of chocolate in case of emergencies *needs to check if my brother stole any chocolate*

Dear SL, my polarbears are hungry, can you recommend any lighties that we don´t have any need of? 

You do realize that if Nikon is eaten you might have to do his work (or part of it) on top of your own work for a while (or forever), right?`

I contest the great RTE's claim to suggest a root beer float.  Seriously Pank, you should try root beer. :P

Problem is root beer is love or hate. Mind you, I am indifferent but think that's more rare. 

I dislike both...though I like to keep a bar of chocolate in case of emergencies *needs to check if my brother stole any chocolate*

You do realize that if Nikon is eaten you might have to do his work (or part of it) on top of your own work for a while (or forever), right?`

They're friendly polar bears now that I opened a gateway to the coke cola dispensary for them.

AM_PolarBear.jpg

Aww, if you ever see a chance to get some root beer though, you should try it.

They're friendly polar bears now that I opened a gateway to the coke cola dispensary for them.

AM_PolarBear.jpg

lol

Depends. It might be, it might not be. The DL does get distracted now and then. You just need to make sure you're on the right side when it happens evidently *cough* Shadow *cough* :baalzamon:

Otherwise I would recommend a healthy dose of vitamin C. Sangria totally counts right? :wink:

Sangria counts *nods*

*leaves the glass of sangria on the table and walks away coughing loudly*

I guess I should be grateful for having a cold :tongue:

Ooooohhh...this gives me the idea of jumping before hungry trollocs...umm being a volunteer is better (and my class teacher makes me feel like killing myself or killing her)

Definitely go with the class teacher lol, no more extra work.

Archived