DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

ReleaseTheEvil's Advice Chamber

ReleaseTheEvil

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So RTE, how do i get my access to the boards back?  :tongue:

also what clothes would you recommend for a Canadian fall? (bearing in mind i have no understanding of fall because i live in a desert)

Some things are (unfortunately?!) beyond my power. However posting here will attract the attention of powers greater than my own and they shall rectify this terrible situation.

Canada doesn't have fall you fool! It's either Summer or Winter in Canada, with 2 weeks of confused weather in between each. I would recommend long sleeves or layers (light zip up jacket or windbreaker). With layers you can easily wear summer attire like t-shirts if you have a hoodie over it or whatnot. This varies a bit by region but our falls are quite moderate weather-wise, with temperatures ranging from 10 to 16 degrees celsius, These are estimates but given my wisdom they are obviously spot on. You can expect sunny days interleaved with a couple of rainy and overcast days but again varies by region. 

what if its raining there??

#doubleduh!

There should be no if in this question. It will be raining there. Good news is that you will be able to find loads of good rain jackets once arrived. You can probably even get one at the airport, might cost a bit more tho.

Speaking of board access, get me back the Asha'Man lounge. My access went away when I stopped being staff. Don't make me angry now...

#get

#wet

#you

#will

RTE....dude....that doesn't happen to guys dude....

Go to BC without a rain jacket and then talk :wink:

I'm sure the fates will troll you and make it a sunny day :tongue:

(and I've been looking for one, I might end up ordering one online)

So RTE, how do i get my access to the boards back:tongue:

also what clothes would you recommend for a Canadian fall? (bearing in mind i have no understanding of fall because i live in a desert)

what if its raining there??

#doubleduh!

There should be no if in this question. It will be raining there. Good news is that you will be able to find loads of good rain jackets once arrived. You can probably even get one at the airport, might cost a bit more tho.

Speaking of board access, get me back the Asha'Man lounge. My access went away when I stopped being staff. Don't make me angry now...

These things have gone to higher powers

Archived