DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

ReleaseTheEvil's Advice Chamber

ReleaseTheEvil

Hello, and welcome to RTE's Advice Chamber. I am your host, RTE, Shadow Stormleader and overall wise person.

I am here to offer you advice and wisdom to help you in your every day life, whether it is in the path of the Shadow or as a stinky Lightie. Bring your real problems or your fake ones, I shall aid you as I can. I may even balefire a couple of you!

So welcome to the advice chamber and ask away!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mobile DM is something I maybe shouldn't give advice on! Mashi I accidentally deleted your post but to answer your question:

I usually like to imagine my eye lids are getting really heavy over my eyes and even apply pressure on them by trying to shut them tighter. I just focus on this and how heavy they are and how they could never open and this usually works really well for me. Let me know how you get on with that!

Question: In the game of mafia how does one identify a symp?

:P

Ha ha. HA.

Tempted to make you my first balefire victim but I'll hold off. For now.

What Turin said should work. Even more effective is asking me my strongest town reads if I'm in the game. Definitely works like a charm :nods:

lol that might be an interesting answer to read XD

Dear Stormleader, with what should i torture you next time you annoy me ?

Tell me more about how you love the color pink? You never stop talking about that... That should do the trick!

Ha ha. HA.

What Turin said should work. Even more effective is asking me my strongest town reads if I'm in the game. Definitely works like a charm :nods:

I aint afraid of you. You may have rank but I have seniority! That entitles me to a lawn on which to yell at kids to get off!

Ha ha. HA.

I aint afraid of you. You may have rank but I have seniority! That entitles me to a lawn on which to yell at kids to get off!

Assuming you have a lawn is quite a stretch.

I often have a dream that I am failing my exams badly. Does that tell me anything?

I also have dreams where I am stark naked and people stare at me all the time. What does it signify?

Well I could look this up on one of those malarkey dream books but why would I do that when I am the most wise and knowledgeable of stormleaders?

The dream about failing your exams means you are clearly very anxious about them and as such your subconscious fears this outcome. This is coming out in your dreams.

The second one is a fear of being judged by others. You are afraid of being exposed and critiqued and having to face your peers or superiors.

Hope this helps! Maybe try learning to dreamwalk? :tongue;

Dear StormLeader,

1. What is the best torture advice?

2. And should I continue with mental ability summer camp even though I learn just a very very tiny bit of something new (which I could do with another method most times or don't remember for long and spent the major part of three hours being bored and wondering about the stupidity of my fellow students)?

3. Which project should I start next: English, Hindi or Economics?

4. Which homework should I start next: Chemistry, Biology or Geography?

5. Should I take advanced physics extra classes?

Dear StormLeader,

1. What is the best torture advice?

2. And should I continue with mental ability summer camp even though I learn just a very very tiny bit of something new (which I could do with another method most times or don't remember for long and spent the major part of three hours being bored and wondering about the stupidity of my fellow students)?

3. Which project should I start next: English, Hindi or Economics?

4. Which homework should I start next: Chemistry, Biology or Geography?

5. Should I take advanced physics extra classes?

1. Find out what scares people the most and threaten them with it. Alternatively, good blackmail works too. Use both for added effectiveness!

2. It sounds like this camp has run its usefulness to you and really isn't all that beneficial anymore. If you get any advantage or accreditation that is particularly useful to you from this camp then stick with it, otherwise I think you may as well just drop it and spend that time better elsewhere. 

3. English. I don't know Hindi and Economics is no fun.

4. Biology. The body is important. And things.

5. Only if you think you they may realistically come in handy. Otherwise again time could be better spent elsewhere (that includes having an actual break, which is important too!).

Sorry this was late, will be more prompt!

Should I buy the Camaro LS or the Camaro LT?

If both is not an option (LAME), then...

LT. LT is like LS+ from what I gather. I'd only go LS if the LT extras are really to no value to you.

Go big or go home? Also, please remember to get one for your trusty Shadow SL! 

Dear SL,

When will Martin release the next asoiaf book?

When he decides who gets to live through it. Presuming you are a fan, you understand this is a very difficult decision for him and he must exert the most extreme caution so that he may make the right decisions to render the most people distraught. 

It is known. 

Should I buy the Camaro LS or the Camaro LT?

If both is not an option (LAME), then...

LT. LT is like LS+ from what I gather. I'd only go LS if the LT extras are really to no value to you.

Go big or go home? Also, please remember to get one for your trusty Shadow SL! 

Yes the LT is LS+

goes:

Base -----------------------------High Performance

LS       LT      SS      ZL1        Z28

$21k   $26k   $35k    $45k      $80k

Everyone has said to go with the LT. Guess I'll go with that.

Archived