DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Official BotRH Beer Club

4pWelX0.jpg

Welcome to the Beer Club as moderated by TGlems and Chaelca.  This is a place for trying and learning about new beer.  It is a social club meant for fun and enjoyment. 

Before posting, please read and understand all rules.

Each member will be given a chart with exciting new beer to try.  As you try new beer let Chae or myself know via PM or in the "chat thread" and we will stamp your chart to update it.  This isn't a race or a competition, but a fun social event.  As time goes by, we hope you will all have a number of stamps for all the new beer you've tried.

RULES

1) If drinking is not legal or advisable for you in any way shape or form, please do not join this club.  This is meant to be an enjoyable social experience, not a chance to break the laws of your country in any way. 

2) Please only post 1 time in this thread.  The 1 post from you will contain your chart and that is it.  As you try new beers you (or we) will update your chart in your one post.  If people post more than once it will clutter the thread and distract from the whole point which is trying delicious new beer.  We have a separate chat thread here: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/89761-chat-thread-official-botrh-beer-club/

3) PM myself or Chae to be included in the Beer Club 2014.  We will provide you a chart and update it with stamps for you as you try new beers.  Only beers tried during the current year (2014) count for this club.  Beers that you tried in the past do not count for purposes of this club.

4) The chart is not entirely complete, so feel free to make suggestions for great beers to add.  If you’d like to make a suggestion, again, please don’t post in the thread (1 post only!) but instead PM Chae or myself.  If you suggest Bud Light you are out of the club.  Forever.  And will be relegated to digging latrines for weeks on end on the Infantry boards.

5) So, you’ve PM’d us and made a post with your chart.  You’ve now tried a new beer and want to update the chart so how do you do this?  Well, just PM Chae or I and we will stamp your chart for you and send it back!  Easy as that.  Or, post in the chat thread and we will get right on it!

6) While these are the 100 beers to try in 2014 we don’t actually expect anybody to try them all.  Some of them are local brews and would be hard to get, etc.  We just want to have a nice community around the drinking of good beer.  So please do not consider the challenge to mean we are encouraging excessive drinking.

7) Any additional rule that we feel necessary to put in place at any time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived