DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*slinks back into the Band*

Hey everyone! I've been away for aaaaaages now, but I thought I ought to make a reappearance- and hopefully maintain a presence this time.

I'd also like to make a huuuuge apology to Dav for agreeing to be LG/(redarm? it's been so long that I forget) then disappearing, I swear I wouldn't have done it under any lesser circumstances. Though my apology is slightly less emphatic than it would have been had you not called me an Ewok. How DARE you. Don't ask me how I know, I just do. Psychic-wookiee, that's me. Besides, DM already has an Ewok.

Anyway, how is everyone? What did I miss? How deluded have the Cavalry and Archers been in exaggurating their supposed supremacy?

You missed the riots of rule breakers and spotfines galore. Good to have you back!

Thanks Nikon! How could I have missed out on all that... wait, I'm supposed to be a redarm. Whoops. Nevermind.

Hey Starrik

and the Archers are the Best ! See how many there're already in this thread

*evil laugh*

Pfft. Quality over quantity- there's only one Infant in here, and we're already over-represented. :p

Welcome back Starrik :happy:

Short intro: Archer, innkeeper of The Burning Arrow, The Guy Who Broke All Five Laws At Once *bows*

Impressive! But you may want to think about shortening that, it doesn't leave much room for more titles/accomplishments. GWBAFLAO?

sneaks up on the wookie with a shaver in his hand.  Grabs him and starts shaving while berating the QLDer for disappearing.  and dont think i didnt notice you turned up just in time for  State of Origin either!!!!!

That, and i get along well with everybody :happy:

You do?? cause i dont like you....

sneaks up on the wookie with a shaver in his hand.  Grabs him and starts shaving while berating the QLDer for disappearing.  and dont think i didnt notice you turned up just in time for  State of Origin either!!!!!

Luckily my fur has similar properties to Harry Potter's hair. And I hadn't realised that State of Origin was approaching, but thanks for the forewarning. I'd make some joke about how we're going to win, but at this point it kind of goes without saying.

Archived