DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What does the Blue Ajah and Dating Farmers have to do with each other?

Elgee

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has to do with a combination of your searches and what you look at alot. The singles ad, they come because you are on Dargonmount aka a social site so then social sites are checked in your prefereanced. Trust me, I've tried to get those away many times... It usually works for a week and then they're back again.

In the top right corner there should be a little x (where you can remove ads that offend you) and next to it something that looks like a "play" symbol. Press that and you'll come to your personal ad site where you can choose what you're interested in.

I just posted in the Browns about an upcoming scottish tv show and I googled for some pictures.

Now my ads are asking if I'm Scottish and single and want to join saltiredating.com

Yes, yes and hell no  :laugh:

I still have the dating farmer thing here, but if I look at the Reds I get one about audiobooks and at the Hall one about a comedy channel on tv.

I still blame Dar. :tongue:

• 4 weeks later...

At least I've now gone from "Find a Chinese Wife" along the way past "Asian Ladies" to travelling (via a local air liner). Maybe they think I need that, to get to the Chinese Wife / Asian Ladies? Or that there aren't any farmers in my area?

Archived