DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What does the Blue Ajah and Dating Farmers have to do with each other?

Elgee

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bwah-hah-hah! 

Erm . . . Well, let's see, the Blue Ajah is awesome.  Farmers grow food.  Food is awesome.  Surely there's a connection there!  Maybe we should ask the Browns to study the issue and ask the Whites to evaulate their findings logically.  In the meantime, I'll eat the awesome food the farmers grow, especially the chocolate.  Hey, don't argue.  Chocolate comes from a bean, beans are cultivated, therefore, chocolate is a food grown by farmers.  I rest my case.

*noddity*

My current ad is about downloading a free audible book. 

I think the ads are more based on you and your searches rather than the topic of the page

So. Wait. 

Elgee's dream is to marry a farmer?  :tongue:

Yeeeaaahh! Ride 'em cowboy!

Or some such thing.

Hey, I like food. Farmers produce food. Hence I like farmers. Or at least that's how the ad fairies think.

They obviously also think I should be dating.

We also have a show like that, Mish - it's called Boer soek 'n Vrou (Farmer looks for a Wife). We've redubbed it to Boer soek 'n Hoer. Which I'll not translate because we have a pg-13 rule here :P

Suffice it to say we don't have a high opinion of a bunch of women in competition for a man's attention. On tv.

For me it's offering single Baltic ladies.

Which... might be a reasonably good shot were I interested in dating anything at all. x)

Nice!

The ad fairies are offering me men's golf wear and clubs.

That's not even close to accurate *giggles*

I'd rather have the date the farmer one!

XD like Bauer Sucht Frau here in Germany. Not that I watch that kinda stuffs :p

Also farms aren't soooo bad. (unless of course it's the Farm where Accepted and some sisters get sent to do penance. Or the BT Farm. Both not really desirable for any Aes Sedai) :p

My current one is about a local shopping mall.

Or some such thing.

Hey, I like food. Farmers produce food. Hence I like farmers. Or at least that's how the ad fairies think.

We also have a show like that, Mish - it's called Boer soek 'n Vrou (Farmer looks for a Wife). We've redubbed it to Boer soek 'n Hoer. Which I'll not translate because we have a pg-13 rule here :P

Suffice it to say we don't have a high opinion of a bunch of women in competition for a man's attention. On tv.

Well in our version there's also female farmers, so... XD

I get single Asian ladies - is DM trying to tell us we need to get out more?

I tend to get single muslim ladies and asian ladies. And I'm a married woman :laugh:

• Community Administrator

My current one is about a local shopping mall.

Or some such thing.

Well in our version there's also female farmers, so... XD

I get single Asian ladies - is DM trying to tell us we need to get out more?

I tend to get single muslim ladies and asian ladies. And I'm a married woman :laugh:

Maybe you should ask your hubby what websites he browses, Mish.  :P

Just kidding!  I've seen the ones for Asian women as well.

Archived