DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Avengers...

wheeloftime13

I've seen all three Iron Man movies, both Thor movies, and Avengers. Not interested in the Hulk, except for how it ties in with the rest of the MCU canon. And Captain America has been on my to-watch list for a while but I'm phenomenally bad at watching movies. Out of these, my favourites have been Iron Man 1 & 3 and Thor 2. Although from what I've heard of Cap 2, it should be a strong contestant as well...

I do "know something" about the comics, thanks to Tumblr, but I can't summon the interest for reading comics when there are books to read. The movieverse will probably be enough for me in this case.

I've been meaning to watch the show as well, but I'm even worse at watching TV shows than movies... You watch a couple of episodes and that's it, that's the evening. ._. (Or you watch, er, more than a couple of episodes and that's it, that's the whole night and oops, you need to be up in two hours... XD Not that this has ever happened to me. *cough*)

But yeah I really need to watch that too because Phil Coulson. <3

^ agree with Nikon... Christian Bale was awesome imo.... and I haven't seen the Hulk or second Captain America movie yet... I cannot wait until Avengers: Age of Ultron comes out... or Ant-Man

Christian Bale is the best Batman ever

and i still need to see the 2 Captain America movies, but i'm afraid i'll be disapointed. I don't like his super hero outfit lol

10320512_632123220196735_857268153188214

I don't really listen to radio etc and kept seeing this thing around the 'net... and then one day I happened to hear Get Lucky and it was like, oh, okay, the "up all night to get Loki" posts suddenly make 200% more sense. XD

Puts on his geek hat

ive seen all the movies    including cap america from the 90s, a thor one from back there starring the wrestler Kevin Nash and grew up on the Incredible hulk series.

Grew up reading the comics too  nod

tries to take off geek hat but realioses it is a part of him....

Archived