DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Soo... I fell into a hole on the way to work one day.

Tsukibana

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, also, it is impossible for me to fall into despair after becoming a Magical Girl. Because as long as bananas exist, I will have a purpose in life and have to kill them all, and when I finally succeed, I will be incredibly happy. 

Do you watch your anime dubbed - like a heathen - or subbed?

Depends on the anime. If it's dubbed by Funimation, I watch it dubbed. If not, I watch it subbed. Matching Mew Mew Power traumatized me.

I watch Madoka Magica subbed.

Heya, tress. Sorry I ignored you earlier. How's teh kitteh?

The one in my avatar is pouting because I won't let him on my lap until I'm done eating my dinner :laugh:

Other one is quiet, which probably means she's sleeping somewhere, otherwise she'd be whining.

Teh Black Cat of teh Light Faction (since the other one changed to brown, and is now looking to change to shadow as well *sniffle*, leaving me the sole Black Cat Lightie around these here parts) is not half bad.  Have had a lot of ups and downs the last year or so, but since last month, the source of said ups and downs has been cut off, and things are looking up.

lulz... "I watch Madoka Magica subbed" Finished it?

and animeget.com is an awesome, streaming anime site, with hundreds of anime, old and new, dubbed and English, or raw (unsubbed and undubbed) and straight from Japan. Not sure about ads, though - I never see them on any website.

Yeah, I see Cindy-kitteh is trying to jump ship. Despicable. My funny shaped kitteh is on my lap atm, and the one so soft I shall turn her into a sweater when she leaves is on the bed.

Bad person, of one sort or another? Know the type. Glad you separated yourself. Hard, but necessary.

lulz... "I watch Madoka Magica subbed" Finished it?

and animeget.com is an awesome, streaming anime site, with hundreds of anime, old and new, dubbed and English, or raw (unsubbed and undubbed) and straight from Japan. Not sure about ads, though - I never see them on any website.

Yep, I've finished it.

And thanks! Does it have all the dubbed episodes of Hetalia?

Hetalia Axis Powers, Complete.

OVA - Paint it White

The Beautiful World - Season 5, ongoing

There are 30 second ads at the beginnig of each episode, and they are subbed.Srry. Well, the one I tested was. They have like 4 or five versions of each episode, and you can pick the one you want.

Archived