DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Soo... I fell into a hole on the way to work one day.

Tsukibana

Confused, a little dirty... is that my shoe over there? No? Then where did my other one go?

Clothes torn, hair in disarray - except THAT'S normal -, on bended knee I return to the Tower from

whence I came.

Life hit me withthe worst storm ever a while ago - lost home, moved repeatedly, niece shot at (she's SIX for frak's sake),

vigilantism is frowned upon (all I did was break his jaw, sheesh), forcibly kidnapped with government approval...

Soo... what's new??

snickers_brownie_ice_cream_cake1.png

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*binds you firmly mind body and soul, shields you and ties off the weave , gags you with air, destroys your keyboard, bounces you along the road to the dungeon of the light, shoves you in and seals the door as if it never existed.

Presents you to the Creator and the GLOD to balance on the scale of good and evil.

Drains you of blood for the celebratory sangria.

Returns to my home in the shadow and toasts the lights good fortune *

:baalzamon:

We have a few changes to make on the offsite boards (Panchi is now Lady Dragon, Tina is back to a member of the shadow and I am Logain) but are waiting to finalize a few other sub-staff positions (One Light SL & maybe one or two other spots) so all the changes can be made at once.

Regardless to say we'll make sure you and Ed are taken off the tree when we make the changes. Do you still have your board access (village, faction, etc...) or will we have to have request those be restored now that you've returned?

Wait - WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tina, NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I once tried to kill Turin and Ithi with a nuclear football for you... and a LIGHTIE takes your throne??

*sobs*

Blame Verbal.

Also, welcome back Tsukibananana :biggrin:

Archived