DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Countries of the World

Niniel

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am wondering if I should try that game. But I hated political maps in geography (this year I only have to do some ten or so cities only).

Myanmar isn't that old, I think. Or I just know that name because of how often it pops up in history and geography

Oh, well there was a grayed-out area in South America.  Could that be it?  Cuz Greenland was grayed-out too and Greenland ain't no country.

That was French Guiana....I only just realized it was greyed out lady tune I played.

Also Nikon, I am very disappointed in you. Hetalians should know their countries.

• 1 month later...

I have now changed to seterra.net. 

So far I have 100% on:

Europe: Countries, Cities, Capitals and European Union

Sweden: Cities, Povinces

UK: Cities

South America: Countries

Asia: Countries

The world: Ocean, Seas and Lakes

I actually had to go through Eurpean countries and capitals many times because of the old Jugoslavia countries. Now I finally know which is which. It´s never too late to learn. :D

I have also tried African countries but I need to practise more. I totally failed at American states and cities. 

I got 1... 'Murica    :rolleyes:

:unsure:

Actually only 70 which is kinda sad. A big part of that is spelling and then just forgetting which names already said. Oh well. 

I would like to see it as a quiz tho instead of a remembering game. show the outline and pick the name. maybe give hints like capital or some other facts about the country.

I got 1... 'Murica    :rolleyes:

:unsure:

Actually only 70 which is kinda sad. A big part of that is spelling and then just forgetting which names already said. Oh well. 

I would like to see it as a quiz tho instead of a remembering game. show the outline and pick the name. maybe give hints like capital or some other facts about the country.

or the flags, I'm much better with flags to countries rather than just naming them off the top of my head, but its still an interesting exercise

Archived