DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Going to JordanCon?

Niniel

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Careful who you try to balefire here ik. I get moody.

I'm pretty sure there's a minimum age requirement.... Hmmmm.... How old would dawns younger brother be...

Meh, that would be mean. I'll just balefire you every time I see you. I can do that :myrddraal:

It should be about 3 years before you can :happy:

*balefires the boy child into a banana grove*

Careful who you try to balefire here ik. I get moody.

I'm pretty sure there's a minimum age requirement.... Hmmmm.... How old would dawns younger brother be...

Meh, that would be mean. I'll just balefire you every time I see you. I can do that :myrddraal:

It should be about 3 years before you can :happy:

*balefires the boy child into a banana grove*

Does that mean I'd be too young to go, too? 

How old is ice anyway? (No need to answer if you dont want to, I cant blame since i dont tell me age)

Olver is 10 I think

I thought Olver was 9. 

I won't tell you but he can if he wants. He is older than 10, though.

I was right, Olver is 9. (Although he probably is 10 by the last book)

• Community Administrator

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/gallery/image/3833-32/

In this picture it's: Kathleen, Hallia, Mavin (my sister), me, and Rasheta. Basel and Cindy were there but I didn't get any pics of them.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/gallery/image/3839-38/

And this one is Kukaso, Kathleen, and me.

Those are the only people I know. Everyone else was just someone I met there. I wish you could have come again, Tina. It was so much fun!!!

• Community Administrator

Thanks! I was hesitant about the dress--not my best work--but it actually turned out pretty good. I was pleased with it, at least. I wore it for more than 16 hours. My sister changed out of hers for the dance, but I felt like I had to keep it on because of all the work I did. Get the most out of it, you know?

I got my shawl signed by Team Jordan, so we are going to make new ones--a little more detailed and intricate. And we're planning on making Mistcloaks. And I have a pattern for a different dress. I really want to practice my sewing more. It's more fun to do it together, too, so that helps me be motivated.

Archived