DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

And out of nowhere....

tonnalea

a somewhat familiar figure limps (with surprising grace and a devilish grin) back into camp.......

Don't cry, Duckling, I've come back to torment you once again. ;)  

Sorry for my absence, everyone, but apparently beating everyone else to the Eye of the World calls the Dark One's attention

and well....he tried to break my leg for it. (No joke, I'm still messed up, and just got my internet back)

Thanks, Nikon! 

And okay, Duckling....I'll say "concerned". 

And I was going to write an epic JotS that narrates my epic one legged ski trip down the icy walkway....but alas, I am out of 

practice. Maybe I'll come up with something later. 

*Figures that there is now enough paint everywhere that he can still claim to not be here---Unless Tonnalea leaves again and Dav starts bawling again and washes away all the paint*

Your eyesight is crap guys. There really is no one here.

**pants My Little Pony on Dice's back** :D 

If you are panting after me  should i expect a Banding request?? :laugh:  :laugh:

oh and 12th   i LOVE the avi!  Wedge FTW!!!

Oh, I can't send you a Banding request yet, Sugar Britches. First, you must pass a series of tasks that will amuse me but absolutely humiliate you. 

And after that, you have to pass a series of tests administered by my other two Bandeds and believe me, my Duckling might look all cute and cuddly

and such, but he can be pretty ruthless with the testing. :laugh: 

Archived