DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Weekend!

Niniel

• 2 weeks later...

Some folks are good with surprises. Some are planners. Our Kaylee is definitely a planner. :wink:

Mostly I think people want to be prepared with a sufficient stash of gender-appropriate clothes, and decorate the nursery before the little one arrives if applicable.

Well, I guess that it´s the gender-appropriate stuff that I don´t understand. Why make a difference if it´s a boy or a girl? I know that many does, but it just doesn´t make sense to me. (From what I hear a lot of people want to know the gender of the baby before it´s born.)

So many baby clothes are designed specifically for boys or girls - at Kailyn's baby shower Kaylee got all these adorable little dresses and girly outfits, and we had to rein people in from buying tons of pink because it seems most brighter, primary colors are "boy" outfits.

The baby clothes that don't specifically scream "boy" or "girl" are usually white, yellow, and/or mint green, maybe some brown... and there's only so much of those you can stand.  And the planner types don't want to have to wait until after the baby is born to start assembling a wardrobe of stinkin' cute outfits like these:

stock-photo-cute-newborn-baby-girl-in-le

2028393855ed3da5c8916126f96f8e16.jpg

littleathl.jpg

tiny_univers_formal_wear_baby_boy.jpg

And then of course, there's this :unsure:

il_340x270.490584466_gy0y.jpg

Archived