DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

sneaks in so Verbal knows not to send gnomes

Carwyn

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see you seem to have signed up in 09 and I only find 3 threads that still retain your posts, all in 2010, but there have been losses.

still... FoS until my paranoia drops to high normal.

which is not often.

and welcome back :)

until you leave and return again in 4 years?

I see you seem to have signed up in 09 and I only find 3 threads that still retain your posts, all in 2010, but there have been losses.

still... FoS until my paranoia drops to high normal.

which is not often.

and welcome back :)

until you leave and return again in 4 years?

Bwahaha, right? Thank you. I promise I will be around a bit more this time. 

I want to say that I have been a member longer than that but like I said there may have been another account involved. Now I am wracking my brain. Time to check old emails.

Hello. I am so old I remember you as a novice, lillyelizabeth

Just Lily, please. You do? I'm sorry I don't remember you.

Alright, Lily, sorry. :)

I'm not surprised you don't remember me. I wasn't around for long after that

Yo Cat, I'm going to merge those 2 accounts.  The Carwyn_II will become part of the regular Carwyn account, and the post history will merge as well.

Carwyn was active for a stint during the time Canukistani made one of her comebacks.  She plays WoW in the same guild that FDM (used to), Empy, Leelou, and myself are in.  I'm not there anymore, though I have a toon still in the guild.  I switched factions and servers for PvP.

But yeah, she's cool when she's not talking about the genocide of gnome nation.  She's gnobody.  ;-)

Verbs, the only good gnome is a dead gnome. And thanks buddy, for merging the accounts.

As for WoW, Oh, and that's right you lured everybody from the Shayol Ghul guild over to the big fancy guild with promises of raids and stuff, and you drop us like a bad habit, go horde, and start ganking people on pvp.

Lily, yes I will be rejoining you.

Archived