DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*Looks Around*

Aiel Heart

lol I love that description. I will add "Also I´m not that tall" when I describe myself from now on. 

*Giggles at Nyan*

I am very good… *unsure how to address* can I still call you Lady Dragon?

I will always be Lady Dragon. The next one will have to call her/himself something else. lol TMD still calles himself Former M´Hael although there have been four M´Haels after him so maybe I can be Former Lady Dragon for a while. :)

How are you, Shadow Sparkling Princess? 

so we have a sparkling princess ? :happy:

Of course!

Oh, I'm not short for a female-bodied person. I'm around 170 cm. The initial comment about my height was in relation to the first part of my "introduction", to be read as "I'm basically Taim but shorter" (which kind of goes without saying because he's described as really tall)... And now I totally killed the funny out of it. x)

I just sat for almost 30 mins listening to a lecture in a language I don't understand because I was supposed to have another lecture in that classroom and there had been no notice of a classroom change... So I figured I'd accidentally entered while the previous lecture was still finishing. (To be fair though it didn't take me quite 30 mins to figure out there was something else going on; I was too shy/embarrassed/intimidated/stupid to just up and leave and disrupt the class again. But a while anyway. ._.)

I'm sure the lecture was interesting, though. It sounded like it had something to do with Freud.

But I still have no idea whether the lecture I was supposed to attend was cancelled or relocated, because these people suck at information flow. o_o

Archived