DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Divergent

Songstress

Being in Scandinavia sucks, Tina!

But there was a pre-premiere here this weekend, so I got to see it :D I loved it, absotuley loved it. All my "complaints" are tiny, nitpicky things like Tris wearing make-up whiel in Abnegation XD I thought it was brilliant. My husband and my 17 year old little brother and his buddy liked it too, so it's not just a movie for girls either!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

haven't seen the movie, but have been listening to the audio books at work.  i'm on Insurgent right now ^_^

i plan on getting the trilogy hard cover set from walmart so i can actually read it, i've foudn the series very enjoyable.

will there be more books outside of the trilogy?  or is the author stopping there?

I saw it last Friday. I think it was very good. It was very much like the book and I think that the changes worked out well. Thinking about the next film, I was surprised that they didn´t introduced more characters, but I guess they will have to do that in the beginning of the next. I hadn´t pictured Triss like that but she was good. 

• 2 weeks later...

haven't seen the movie, but have been listening to the audio books at work.  i'm on Insurgent right now ^_^

i plan on getting the trilogy hard cover set from walmart so i can actually read it, i've foudn the series very enjoyable.

will there be more books outside of the trilogy?  or is the author stopping there?

There won't be any more books. That is definite.

I loved the trilogy, but I haven't yet seen the film. I've heard a lot of people disappointed in it though, which saddened me.

• 7 months later...

Just watched this on HBO.

I've only listened yo the audio book once, back when the movie was in theaters.

They left out some stuff but didn't add anything not be n the books and the way they changed the story line to make up for the stuff left out flowed very well and kept the movie going.

Very good time no.

Insurgent should be out 3/20/15 and the last movie is being split into 2 parts ( because that's apparently the thing to do now with trilogies) and is due out in 2016

Archived