DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The secret diary of ...

Ithillian Turambar

M'Hael

Day 1

Just got promoted to Chosen. i am sure this will work out well. Went to my first mixer. The others didn't seem too impressive. No wonder Al'Thor is still alive.

Day 2

This is a mess. No coffee machine? Really?

Day 2.5

And what is the deal with the wine going bad as soon as you open the bottle. Maybe I didn't think this through properly.

Day 3

Apparently I need to find 26 guest rooms. What do they think I'm running ... a hotel?

Day 4

Have decided to ask if I can change my Chosen name. Half the people here seem to have m'hael in their names. I keep thinking that people are talking to me and it's just some subby from the light brigade.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

M'Hael

Day 1

Just got promoted to Chosen. i am sure this will work out well. Went to my first mixer. The others didn't seem too impressive. No wonder Al'Thor is still alive.

Day 2

Day 2.5

And what is the deal with the wine going bad as soon as you open the bottle. Maybe I didn't think this through properly.

Day 3

Apparently I need to find 26 guest rooms. What do they think I'm running ... a hotel?

Day 4

Have decided to ask if I can change my Chosen name. Half the people here seem to have m'hael in their names. I keep thinking that people are talking to me and it's just some subby from the light brigade.

Day 4.1

I think I will ask for a name that garners fear everywhere...

Eric Cartman

M'Hael

Day 1

Day 2

Day 2.5

Day 3

Day 4

Day 4.1

Eric Cartman

Day 4.9

Just ... one ... more ... bite ... of ... chocolate ... cake

M'Hael

Day 1

Day 2

Day 2.5

Day 3

Day 4

Day 4.1

Eric Cartman

Day 4.9

Eric Cartman (the chosen fromerly known as M'Hael

Day 1

Logain, respect my author-a-tah!

Sweeeeeeeeet!

M'Hael

Day 1

Day 2

Day 2.5

Day 3

Day 4

Day 4.1

Eric Cartman

Day 4.9

Eric Cartman (the chosen fromerly known as M'Hael

Day 1

Logain, respect my author-a-tah!

Sweeeeeeeeet!

Day 2

Follow your dreams - you can reach your goal.

I think we've got this game IN THE BAG!

Shadowthrone

Day 2

Cotillion got to possess a teenage girl's body. He can know things that I can't. I wanted to have a such body. I wish his absence will result in a new, hot Queen of Shadows...subject to my every whim, of course.

And these shadows which make my body...ooooh I can walk through walls (maybe) *giggle*

Shadowthrone

Day 2

Cotillion got to possess a teenage girl's body. He can know things that I can't. I wanted to have a such body. I wish his absence will result in a new, hot Queen of Shadows...subject to my every whim, of course.

And these shadows which make my body...ooooh I can walk through walls (maybe) *giggle*

Cotillion

Day 2

...Not entirely sure this body was a good idea. People seem to find my extensive knowledge of torture methods somewhat disconcerting. Must not attract too much attention.

Katniss Everdeen

Day 1

Two boys are in love with me. I don´t see why. Who should I pick? Gale knows how to shoot but Peeta makes good bread. Hm...

Day 2. Why do I have a dream about werewolves and vampires? What does cliché mean?

Shadowthrone

Day 2

Cotillion

Day 2

...Not entirely sure this body was a good idea. People seem to find my extensive knowledge of torture methods somewhat disconcerting. Must not attract too much attention.

Cotillion Day 3

I am named Sorry...hmmm...is that supposed to be funny? I wonder what Shadowthrone would be doing in my absence... Now back to my target. I hope he didn't see me writing this down

• 3 weeks later...

Archived