DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I HAVE THE SOLUTION!!! ATTN Lawbreakers and RAs

MattheHat

I do! To the er... the channeling problem...

Everyone who from now on wants to break sacred band laws by channeling will have to see and probably fight me for the rights first! *grins and takes the activated dreamspike out from under his cloak with a flourish*

And I'm not leaving the grounds :nods:

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm sorry I balefired Nikons weapon, not only was it destroying the property of a superior officers but it was also wrong to channel within the band grounds."

202952.gif

pDSP1-16954709p275w.jpg am Sorry That I Broke The Rules.

Standing ovation for the dream spike... And you know there's a little song you could sing if you want to channel...

There is a place where you can go;
Just to let the Balefire flow;
You know it's true;
All you can do;
The voices in your head;

They all screamed and said;
Visit the BLACK TOWER. :ph34r:

Just saying you're a member of the tower too dawn, so channel there then come here for fun (Non-Channeled) band stuff... And drag your brother over there to give him a place to go wild with all the balefire he wants.

Crazyness is applauded over there.

I do! To the er... the channeling problem...

Everyone who from now on wants to break sacred band laws by channeling will have to see and probably fight me for the rights first! *grins and takes the activated dreamspike out from under his cloak with a flourish*

And I'm not leaving the grounds :nods:

um, that's not how that works.

All you've done is prevent gateways from being created inside the sphere... You know, gateways that might take them to the BT where they can do no less harm

Whut? Dreamspike prevents... Dammit! I knew I'd mixed something up! Ok, so this dreamspike here isn't actually a dreamspike although it might look like a dreamspike. Confused? I am... It is infact a ter'angreal! :nod: It is a twin of that in Far Madding only conveniently portable.

Now, I know how we in the band stand to wichery but I'm sure Lord Cauthon would approve when he'd see the good it does to the band. He has a similar one as well after all...

Standing ovation for the dream spike... And you know there's a little song you could sing if you want to channel...

There is a place where you can go;

Just to let the Balefire flow;

You know it's true;

All you can do;

The voices in your head;

They all screamed and said;

Visit the BLACK TOWER. :ph34r:

Just saying you're a member of the tower too dawn, so channel there then come here for fun (Non-Channeled) band stuff... And drag your brother over there to give him a place to go wild with all the balefire he wants.

Crazyness is applauded over there.

*Applauds*

*shuffles in, still wearing ball and chain*

Did anybody say Lawbreakers? I guess that means me too :tongue:

i only did channel once, but i broke all five simultaneously *proud grin*

*Turns and glares sternly at Thane*

*plays with the girly tassles hanging from her bows*

maybe we should experiment this further

*Raises an eyebrow slowly, still looking stern*

Oh, really?  :mad:

Archived