DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lets Balefire NIKON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM AGAINST REDARMS!

OH, the thing below is a spotfine.

"I'm sorry I balefired Nikons weapon, not only was it destroying the property of a superior officers but it was also wrong to channel within the band grounds."

104048_original.gifpDSP1-16954709p275w.jpgI am sorry that i broke the rules

*hands Iceknight a bandy laced with forkroot*

I don't know how you can channel much less balefire someone. It takes an Aes Sedai a long time to learn that weave. A novice can barely make a small flame. But if you continue I'm going to suggest to the RAs to give you forkroot until you can learn to control yourself.

nonono. If you are trying to avoid being voluntold for something, don't hide! 

So... lesson I learned from Basic Training in the military...

If the Drill Sergeant says: "I need four volunteers" you pause, look around inconspicuously, and then be the fifth person to raise your hand. You will always be seen volunteering, but never have to go scrub the toilets or guard weapons during lunch, etc... they notice who avoids by hiding, and they then single them out later!

So, lesson learned: don't hide, but just pretend to be quick to volunteer! That is the best way to be lazy!

EVERYONE, BALEFIRE NIKON OR EB

"I'm sorry I balefired Nikons weapon, not only was it destroying the property of a superior officers but it was also wrong to channel within the band grounds."

4396d1308603110-i-just-thinking-about-to

i thought Ice was starting a mutiny

I AM AGAINST REDARMS!

*Raises eyebrow*

There are more RAs than just Nikon and I, y'know...  :rolleyes:

:tongue:

nonono. If you are trying to avoid being voluntold for something, don't hide! 

So... lesson I learned from Basic Training in the military...

If the Drill Sergeant says: "I need four volunteers" you pause, look around inconspicuously, and then be the fifth person to raise your hand. You will always be seen volunteering, but never have to go scrub the toilets or guard weapons during lunch, etc... they notice who avoids by hiding, and they then single them out later!

So, lesson learned: don't hide, but just pretend to be quick to volunteer! That is the best way to be lazy!

:biggrin:

EVERYONE, BALEFIRE NIKON OR EB

4396d1308603110-i-just-thinking-about-to

i thought Ice was starting a mutiny

I AM AGAINST REDARMS!

*Raises eyebrow*

There are more RAs than just Nikon and I, y'know...  :rolleyes:

:tongue:

I don't think he knows who they are yet.

Archived