DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Everyone who owes me SPOTFINES

Cass

Please send me links to your completed tasks as you go so I can keep track of who's up to date...

Untitled.png

*Passes out under a mountain of paperwork, mumbling something about rrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy needing a drink*

Crazy, law-breaking Banders!!

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Dav, c'mon join us !

Break laws !

:biggrin:

dunk2.png

Unprovoked assaults upon, or sudden attempted drownings of Senior Officers are not permitted within the Band - not even as a means of determining whether or not said Senior Officer walks in the light or is friends with the dark.

Unprovoked assaults upon, or sudden attempted drownings of Senior Officers are not permitted within the Band - not even as a means of determining whether or not said Senior Officer walks in the light or is friends with the dark.

Since we are supposed to PM the offender letting them know about the spotfine I generally ask the person to reply to the PM with links to their posts working on completing spotfine. 

Makes it easier to keep track of the fines while keeping it in a place easy to find and check for both parties.

I don't break rules often... :ph34r:   But when I do I usually am very covert about it and usually am not caught... Though they are far and far between!

I'm apparently so good I can;'t even find the one that I thought would have been caught now that I'm looking back for it... was in one of the pubs around november/december of last year.

:blink: Umm... guys lets calm down shall we? Ahem, I'm sure we can work this out calmly... I was CG once and I'm not sure what balefiring the laws will do to my health and I'm honestly not keen to find out :tongue:

Most likely it'll cause the collapse of the BotRH SG and we don't want that do we?

Since we are supposed to PM the offender letting them know about the spotfine I generally ask the person to reply to the PM with links to their posts working on completing spotfine. 

Makes it easier to keep track of the fines while keeping it in a place easy to find and check for both parties.

Yup, do this in most cases too Nikon, just had such a flood lately *glares at lawbreakers* that I may have forgotten a couple... *glares at them some more, goes back to being passed out under paperwork*

Archived