DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Random Image Association Game

Tyler Glembo

Rules of the Game

1)The person above you will post a random search phrase.  Go to Google Image Search and enter the phrase.  Post the first image that comes up.  Make sure it is DM appropriate.

2)Just like random word association, now give your own search phrase for the next poster to search.  (don't spoil the fun by searching for your own phrase!)

As an example, if the person above me said "random funny butterfly" I would find that image and post the picture.  The image that came up was a cartoon butterfly so maybe I would then say "kid's cartoon" as the phrase for the next person to search and image post. 

LET THE GAME BEGIN!

My phrase is "Band of the Red Hand"

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the image i get for " A lot of trash cans":

garbage-can1.jpg

My phrase: *spills his drink*

NOTE: the fact that i put my phrase in '* *' is to see if it actually changes something in the search results, instead of just putting it like that. It's a little experiment of mine (and appearantly, it does change the results)

Thaaaannneee *narrows eyes*

Please tell me that by 'drink' in the context above, you did not mean any sort of brew...? What, exactly, was your 'drink' intended to be at the time of typing the above phrase? Serious. Spot-fine on standby, not sure *spills his drink*, inside ** is something you can get away with in this thread   :tongue: *Shuffles stamp and important-looking papers and narrows eyes some more* 

Here's the image Google provides for your statement - regardless of your intention:

spillcoffee.png

My phrase, relating to both :wink: : "Bugger"

Please tell me that by 'drink' in the context above, you did not mean any sort of brew...? What, exactly, was your 'drink' intended to be at the time of typing the above phrase? Serious. Spot-fine on standby, not sure *spills his drink*, inside ** is something you can get away with in this thread   :tongue: *Shuffles stamp and important-looking papers and narrows eyes some more* 

i was having coffee at the time, so you found the right picture for my phrase *nods* i got spotfined already for spilling brew, lol. Usually i don't make the same mistake twice

• 2 weeks later...

Archived