DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Shadar Alantin!

Niniel

Welcome to the madhouse, known as the Black Tower! Please enter, we will be sure to lock the gates behind you.  :baalzamon: People will come and feed you brownies. They are very tainted so don´t eat too many at once. Or do... it´s your choice. 

You will soon get access to our private boards. Until then, hang out here on the main board, tell us all about yourself and get to know the rest of the crazy bunch.

Thank you all for the welcome.

I am a college student so I tend to get a bit busy, but (*takes bit of one of the brownies*) I think i am going to like it here.

As for the name I wanted something original and, well, cool sounding. And since it need to be pronounceable I decided to go with the old tongue and pick something interesting. Also on that note I thought it was just Shadow Brother, but I think I like the other better. Lastly I usually align myself with the light, so not a dark friend. That said (*eats another brownie*) you never know how the dice may land.

Thank you all for the welcome.

I am a college student so I tend to get a bit busy, but (*takes bit of one of the brownies*) I think i am going to like it here.

As for the name I wanted something original and, well, cool sounding. And since it need to be pronounceable I decided to go with the old tongue and pick something interesting. Also on that note I thought it was just Shadow Brother, but I think I like the other better. Lastly I usually align myself with the light, so not a dark friend. That said (*eats another brownie*) you never know how the dice may land.

The Light is far more awesome, so I would say the choice is not hard.

Yup. I can advice you mafia. Not the game that currently has sign-ups going though, except if you know it already. That game is one that REALLY needs players to have experience with the game already. Normally just getting mentored by someone is enough, but here not.

True. An advanced BT game would normally be ok. But if you have to make up your own role, or have others make up their own roles, you KNOW it's going to be a lot different from normally. You need practise for that. I would say, don't play if you have played less than 5 mafia games on the internet in your life.

Archived