DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Thane Vakarian to the band!

Davrick

Welcome to the Band Thane

While we get your access sorted out why don't you sit back and tell us a bit about yourself and why you chose to join the greatest fighting group in the world?

I'm Davrick the current Captain-General of the Infantry and Horn's (the bands XO) assistant so I'll be working with you and Horn while you are a recruit. 

*hands Thane a few Guinys*

Dont spill them!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now, as for a little bit about myself:

My misses got me to join the best fighting group in the world :) I figured i could add some experience, seeing i'm an active sergeant at The Knights of the Four Quarters, a dutch medieval reenactment group. So, yeah, i swordfight in real life :P Sword & shield, longsword, simple dagger.

Can't spill many details about my boring work, but i work for a security company ;) I used to work as a firefighter, but that changed a couple of years ago when i moved to belgium.

Totally a metalhead, played in a few bands, did some great gigs. Still have all my gear (details can be given if wanted) and play occasionally. Will do a review about the meet & greet plus concert i went to from my fav band, Iced Earth.

that's all for now ;)

Well I don't see how it is much of a choice honestly.  You can be a featherplucker, or a horsepooscooper, or a member of the Awesome Infantry.

that is soooo low of u lol :tongue:

archers are sneaky and clever and awesome *nods nods*

Archived