DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dumb ways to die

Niniel

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Though if we were to go back to my idea, #18, would it even be possible? I mean using balefire unmakes what you destroy so would you be able to unmake yourself which would unmake the creation of the balefire in the first place...  Confusing thing if you try to apply logic to it...  I think one of the voices in my head must be Vulcan.

Though if we were to go back to my idea, #18, would it even be possible? I mean using balefire unmakes what you destroy so would you be able to unmake yourself which would unmake the creation of the balefire in the first place...  Confusing thing if you try to apply logic to it...  I think one of the voices in my head must be Vulcan.

Yep. There have been deep thoughts about this in the past. And there sure will be in the future.

i believe that, to have an answer to that one, we should abandon the theorical approach and try experimenting the concept. Now, who's powerful enough to use balefires ?

Talya for sure is, but I believe there are a few others these days. (22.) How about TMD?

23. Escape the police as the country's most hated and best known serial killer/rapist/kidnapper. (I'm looking at you, Marc Dutroux)

Archived