DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cursing in the New Year

hazelkrs1

Alright so here's the deal. Instead of bringing in the new year with wishes, we're cursing our enemies instead. But here's the catch. Every time you post, you have to curse someone or something, and it has to one-up the person who came before you. To make this fun however, we're going to start small, and work up in tiny increments. No godmodding some crazy ass curse to wtfpwn the post, show that we here at SG are subtle enough with our evil to make small curses work toward the vanquishing of our foes....

:baalzamon:

So I'll go first. This, the year of 2014, I hereby curse all fans of any team which has recently defeated my favorite sports team (coughMiamicough), and set upon them an entire HORDE of sock-stealing gnomes to bring to them a Sockocalypse, the devastation of the likes to be felt across the land. Every day nothing but mismatched socks, until THE END OF TIME!

BWAHAhaha 

:laugh:

I would just like to curse all of my Forsaken-forsaken caregivers who like to call out all of the time 'too sick' to work.  THIS IS THE SECOND SATURDAY IN A ROW YOU'RE DOING THIS I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOINNNNNGGGG.  A pox of spoiled food in your fridge I say, a pox!  You go to put some milk in your cereal? It went bad a day early!  You going to make a sammich?  Oh what's that? Mold on your bread? *cackle*

I would just like to curse all of my Forsaken-forsaken caregivers who like to call out all of the time 'too sick' to work.  THIS IS THE SECOND SATURDAY IN A ROW YOU'RE DOING THIS I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOINNNNNGGGG.  A pox of spoiled food in your fridge I say, a pox!  You go to put some milk in your cereal? It went bad a day early!  You going to make a sammich?  Oh what's that? Mold on your bread? *cackle*

I lerved this post btw. Made me lol irl.

:laugh:

To the people at the disability office who think I have to work full time - Itching powder in your underwear. All of it. 

:ohmy:

ALL of it?!?! No wonder you're the Dark One... :myrddraal:

To the heartburn which loves to plague me for hours after I overstuff myself, I curse you with.... oh Dark One what does heartburn hate... erm... eternal supply of acid reflux medication? Pictures of me being relieved and content? Imma just gargle with something nasty and call it a day. SERVED heartburn!

to the woman in my office who never has the $2 she promised to contribute to the get well and retirement envelopes we pass around or chip in for lunch, or to repay the ppl who inevitably front her the bills, may her chickens (who, she claims, require every bit of leftover food we order, which she didn't pay for but did eat) brood on and hatch every single egg before her lazy husband can find it, leaving her with no eggies and a glut of chickens she can't escape from.

ok you have to know her to get that but trust me, she'd be whining about this for years.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived