DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HAPPY FESTIVAL OF SLEEP DAY!

U4ea

graphic1.gif

Seriously, it's a holiday according to the internet and we know the internet never lies. 

In other news, I just like talking about sleeping because I enjoy it! hahaha Especially now that the girls are sleeping in in the mornings! whoo-hoo! 

So, I thought we could talk about sleep for a while. 

Where is the best place to sleep? Where is the best place you've ever slept? What's the best way to get to sleep? 

c'mon DISH! 

Ok, I was off for 5 months due to spinal surgery and I went back to work two days ago.  I was able to sleep in during this time, take naps or whatever.  I love sleep too and this has been the hardest part of going back to work and I rejoyced when my sons were old enough to not need me in the morning.

When I first came home I had to wear this terrible restricting neck brace for 2 months.  I was told to sleep in a recliner.  We bought one and it was the best thing I could have done for myself in this situation.  I slept wonderfully even though I don't normally sleep on my back.  In fact, last week, I was really sore and I slept in in again.   So this was an unusual discovery for me.

Mostly, I like it really cold when I sleep with the windows open in even a really bad storm (for California.)  Lots of fluffy blankets and books to read before I go to sleep.

But my most favorite place to sleep is...... outside.

I've only slept outside once in my life and it was great! 

I'm glad the recliner worked, too! I don't normally sleep on my back, either, but when I put my sleep number bed in the "zero g" position, I sleep like a baby! It's AWESOME!

Archived