DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What would I say?

Naeann

My friend Ashley is responsible for me finding this... I thought you all would find it amusing.  It is a "facebook bot" that determines what you would put on a status... the results can be somewhat amusing.  I got a kick out of the fact that my first one was wheel of time related...  I'll share some funny ones I got.

http://what-would-i-say.com/

Only my wheel of the people in his life!- Renaebot

only my wheel of prawns. They know of humor, and is a scale of murdering scum, and that is Noah. You're probably from Missouri. 25 If you know one moron who can't seem to wear bib overalls to funerals. -RenaeBot

probably the napkin meant, 'I'm coming back!' He is the last minute!! When 5 nurses came to look at mine..now back at yours..NOW BACK TO ten your friends from all the mafia game? Click on a scale of everyone and black hair. Well, I don't have to the most of the day with my new number?

Here are if I can be applied to ten your head.

Ah, crap... I'm glad humans don't have it because the potholes are going to...just copy n paste thank you.

They pushed back twice. First choice, but Bones started waving her arms around savers, then preach tolerance of all over the face and could not bear children. Yes, they would have guessed that might be a sales floor position at the one to school classes canceled because of the Throwed Roll means!

My sister in law says they were in sweat tents!!

Im getting ready to tag all 21 people ever had come to come kidnap me?

They pushed back in DPR's game.. where we had to smile...

If you are a landfill now.

That WOULD be a pirate went below decks, he lives don't know how old today, Facebook will automatically start breaking out the goodies he's gonna give me that for each other instead of someone who suffers from stupidity.

I will not caught when you discover the record for out of fibro fog due to my friends, family, and they're hard time machine.

off to the scene of the point where near as scary in 2012.

He truly is found, but his BDay with Fuddruckers and I concur

I love working with a watermark

and to Dr 10 times a giant library in our burgers

I'm glad the princess babydog is noted. both eBay and USPS says not sold in my army had the storm.

TO ALL the pizzas in Washington, Iowa Drive my cowkers nuts? Works at Walmart Wants to be more difficult with someone who asked her if she is so powerful. Stop changing things around the little wheelchair.

I wanted for my little surprise for Doctor Who sent it.

I'm glad everyone is for the dark.

I asked my friends will not the computer, it's the room pretending to convey moral lessons. Common Ideas in mythology referring to a God to ask for Twinkies Maadhav Shah Gets turned into a God or a limited form of sacrificial rite performed by a God to any person

-PanchiBot

Figures where Rand disappeared

Archived