DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Black Tower's Tainted Bridal Shower - Come one and all to wish the bride well!!

Songstress

Our Kaylee is getting married on Saturday, November 9th, and the Black Tower wants to wish her a crazy tainted wonderful wedding!  To that end, you are all invited to join us as we drive the bride crazy wish her well with this Bridal Shower, Black Tower style! :baalzamon:

mari%C3%A9e-en-col%C3%A8re2.jpg

Oh no, Kaylee!  It's almost time for the wedding and a bubble of evil has undone all your careful plans!

Everything you need for the wedding is scattered around the Black Tower, though, what a relief!

Your first task is to find the following items hidden - all are within threads on the main Black Tower board from October and November.

1. Wedding dress

2. Shoes

3. Bridal bouquet

4. Ring for the bride

5. Ring for the groom

6. The groom's tuxedo

7. The minister to perform the ceremony

8. The church 

9. Bridesmaids

Have fun saving the wedding!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Running out of time (baby's starting to wake up.) Question: are they all posted by the same person or not? That changes what I'm looking for I think...or at least how I look.

They were all hidden by Tina in posts by different people.

Running out of time (baby's starting to wake up.) Question: are they all posted by the same person or not? That changes what I'm looking for I think...or at least how I look.

They were all hidden by Tina in posts by different people.

I found some...now if they're in the spam thread I won't find them...too many to look through, over 80 pages...I don't have that much time.

Archived