DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Warder Gameshow Week - Welcome to The Black Magic Stories!

Theodora

Welcome to an eventful Gameshow week, on behalf of our Warders Guild. It would be time full of misteries and incredible twists, sometimes dark enough as to curl the hair of a 12-yeard-old, so please let us keep our audience 13 +

I cannot promise it would be safe for all participants (I can guarantee there would be some deaths at least in our stories) and some black mysteries which could not let you sleep until you figure them out *smirks*

I will post a short story and the players together have to figure out what happened but asking primerily Yes/No type of questions and since I am in a good mood :wink: I will advise if the point is irrelevant. If it gets too hard, I could give some hints.

This has been an original idea of our Brave Beauty Liitha, who mentored me how to play with your twisted imagination :wink:, so I will use her example:

Situation

"A woman goes into a pub and ask for a glass of water. The guy behind the counter draws out a gun and points it at her. She says thank you for the help and leaves"

Solution

"She had the hickups and wanted to try with a glass of water, the bartender understood the problem and tried to scare away the hickups. It worked"

Current Winners:

Cindy - 9 points

RTE - 8 points

Kwom -3 points

Aida - 2 points

Mish - 1 point

Lea - 1 point

Kaylee - 1 point

Panchi- 1 point

Cloud - 1 point

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Let's start:

Situation:

A Very Old Cairhienan Rich Lady receives an ornate book and a short note from her Andoran daughter-in-law on its cover: "Read chapter 66 and you will see how you will die".

She flipps the pages with her old crooked fingers, licking her fingertips, so she can reach chapter 66 faster. She is found dead in her chambers some hours later, by her maid.

Now it is your turn: you can help each other, ask questions, discuss it and guess the solution.

What an utterly disgusting idea?!

But it is correct :biggrin:

The old lady saw a line in the title of chapter 66: You will die from the poison imbued in the pages of this book.

Aida gets 1 point

This was just to get things started :wink:

Let's see you on this situation:

It is a normal day in the Silver Turnip inn when a Domani man comes inside walking on his hands, legs and feet in the air. The bartender serves him, like there is nothing strange, he drinks the wine with one hand holding the glass and still standing on the other, and leaves satisfied.

So, explain...

His wife said he's not allowed to set his foot inside a bar again!

And we have a winner for this round!

Very good, Mish, 1 point for you too :smile:

You are all getting better. So, let's continue:

Situation:

Nynaeve, wearing her red dress Luka asked her to, bought matching shoes with 15 centimeters high heels. Later that night she died.

What happened?

Archived