DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[OP Tournament]: Tina/Azula vs. Lenlo/Raistlin Majere

Niniel

azula_1.jpg

Azula entered the arena. She looked at her opponent. Who was this Raistlin guy? Well, the only thing she needed to know about him was that he was soon going to be a looser. A burned looser.

I´m Firelord Azula! I´m here to win this stupid tournament. 

Those in the front row could see that her eyes burned of madness. They quickly backed away or shielded themselves.

I add 3 levels to fire and 2 to earth. 

Raistlin.png

A child? One so young already pursuing power. How alike we are. If only she had the wits to know when she was outclassed she might have lived longer.

Such an arrogant child you are. Come, let us get this over with quickly.

Lowering his hood everyone but his opponent was surprised to see how young he was, in spite of his white hair and golden burned skin.

Lets do 2 fire and 3 earth. Ladies first Tina.

Some fighters should probably have tried to get to know their opponents. Maybe circle around them to see if they could find a weakness. That was however not how Azula begun a fight. She barely looked at the man in front of her before she sent a ball of fire towards him. Red fire. She would save the lightning for later.  :baalzamon:

Fire

Damage: 7

Tina: 100

Lenlo: 93

The fire burned, as it always does. But this was nothing to that which had turned his skin gold. With a wave of his staff he put out the fire around him before looking across the field at Azula.

"Your arrogance blinds you and leaves you open, girl."

He said as he waved his hand and fired a blast of earth across the arena straight at her. He must conserve his more power spells for opponents truly worthy.

Earth

Damage: 10

Tina = 90

Len = 93

((Well these damage numbers are fun and high to start. :D))

Round 4

Azula found herself on the ground. That guy was starting to annoy her. Maybe she should stop playing with him and just kill him? But there was something about this place that wasn´t... right. Her bending didn´t seem to work as it should. She threw another ball of fire and smiled when it hit him. 

Fire

Damage 4

Tina: 85

Lenlo: 85

This match was starting to tire Raistlin out, he didnt even have the magic left to spare to put out his robe so he was forced to shake the fire fire out. Deciding to conserve energy for his next attack this time he just sent a small blast of sand at the girl.

Earth

Damage: 1

Tina: 84

Lenlo 85

Round 5 

Is that the best you can do? The victory is mine! Prepare to die! 

Azula concentrated and sent a lightning bolt right into the man´s heart. Her evil laugh disappeard as she realised that he still stood up, smiling at her. 

No! It´s not possible!

Fire

Damage 0  :sad:

Tina 84

Lenlo 85

Congrats, Lenlo! I hope you will do good in the semifinal. 

Archived