DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Theodora wants some milk!

Niniel

Welcome to the BT, Theodora! As I understand it, your search for fluffy animals and milk brought you to the BT. I think we can thank Moo-Cat for a lot of things. lol

Someone will soon come and offer you some brownies. Until then, let us know a little about you. How long have you been reading WoT? Do you have a favourite asha´man? Would you like fishes if they were fluffy?

You will soon be added to our hidden boards. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

skip the Dylan for now tho... and if you're over 16 look up the seven dirty words, by George Carlin. and pretty please with sugar on it.. quit using any of them on the forum cause I like you and I'd really rather you didn't get banned.

they're easy to remember, promise.

good job! you just used one.

also baloney, bull-hockey, horse-feathers and any of a number of synonyms you could find online, all of which are funnier and more interesting that that old chestnut.

ok my work here is done.

oh, no it isn't.

welcome Thea!

now it is :)

Oh, my very own thread! *tries not to spill the milk and hugs every fluffy thing around*.

Actually, I like fish but prefer them bbq-ued and my fave animal is the snake but not as a pet and not cooked. Not as a pet,as It would eat the puppy I will have one day when I could afford a house. I am just a big fan of everything fantasy, sci-fi (almost everything), extreme sports (not regular ones as I am lazy to wait for results in the gym and I hate sweating).

My handle name is my RL one - I decided to go for it this time as I have found a fantasy ring to it recently. You could nick-name me however you want - Dora,Theo/a, Dolly, Teddy... I don't mind at all.

My all-time favourite book is WoT and I am usually in a constant re-read as when I travel I bring one of the books with me - like a lucky charm (thanks to Kindle my luggage is lighter now). I study in another country and carrying one of the books (now the whole series) is like having home with me. I love the whole idea of the OP and the mayhem it can bring, so it was natural for me to join the Two Towers on DM. As I am for Team Light, my favourite should be Logain, although my top fave character is Rand indeed, not because he is the Dragon - maybe 'cause he evolves so much as a character and does some pretty stupid things along the way.

I hope I don't say any forbidden words and I will stick to the rules but English isn't my first language, so I hope I don't offend somebody by a spelling mistake or unintentional and incorrect usage of words.

You have a very interesting OP points system although to me it sounds complicated, but I am in the process of studying it.

If you are interested in knowing anything else about me, just ask, I am quite an open and sincere person, but sometimes I need some time to relax among strangers.

We were referring to something else. It's mostly common sense, but there are sometimes disagreements about when something is allowed and when too far. Luckily we have staff that first talks and only punishes if talking doesn't work. :)

you may not be interested in them but you are repeatedly using one and claiming you don't understand the problem.

just trying to help, dear.

carry on.

Well, I don't understand the difference between BS and full out, but if it's different for you guys I'll do it.

Wait? Whats wrong with BS? You guys don't like Bull Sharks or something?

WELCOME! 

double-chocolate-brownies.jpg

I think you will fit in with the rest of the madmen. :D Don´t worry about the spelling. They are used to my bad English. lol 

Oh, if you haven´t done it already, sign in the roll call thread. Oh, brownies! 

Archived