DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game]: Black Tower Mafia II - The revolt.

Niniel

@Ed: I regret that my vote was the hammer because no matter how Dice flipped it wasn't a great move. Had he flipped town, then I would have helped the scum team out even tho I had my reservations about the whole thing.

If Dice ended up being the GF, then the speedlynch lowers the chance of ferreting other scummies out. Had I waffled or even voted elsewhere, we might have more to work on. This is still the better option of the two, but I would have preferred not to vote yet if I was the hammer and stretch it out a bit to see what happened.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can´t believe that you killed me!!!  :darkone:

Tinas dead! Hurry its time for a coup.

Alright after that im going to choose to trust RTE even if hes been uber scummy lately. He caught us a GF. That leaves

5. Ed - Not sure

6. NotBob NotBasel - Gonna say town. 

3. Des - town sadly. Seriously you say you regret hammering what we now know to be a godfather? I dont think you would be that obvious as scum but I will not discount that scummy post just because of that. Id call you scum but RTE LDed you as town and thats the only thing keeping you from my list.

13. Pralaya - leaning town on

14. Turin - Iffy on

10. Via - Leaning scum. She posted some bad reasoning for not voting and being suspicious of RTE without really committing to calling him scum or not.

So summary

Town: 

Lenlo

RTE

Basel

Pral

Des

Scum:

Via

Unsure

Turin

Ed

If theres a cop view I forgot please remind me but I dont think I forgot one. Either way I recommend Via tomorrow.

Regrading Turin's spot on your list, Len, I've been thinking Dice was buddying up to Turin quite a bit for some town cred. I don't have time before work to pull up the quotes and will have to do it tonight, but some of Dice's stuff responding to Turin seemed to mostly be along the lines of "yeah, that's how it happened".

Tina was dead! They partied all night long. There were tainted drinks and evil karaoke. Or was it evil drinks and tainted karaoke? After a while it was hard to tell one thing from another. The party ended when one of the asha´mans decided that drink and weave was a good combination. It wasn´t. Two of the walls collapsed and two of the asha´mans fell out of the building. Luckily the party was on the first floor. Still, it was the signal that it was time to go to bed. 

They met outside the farmhouse in the morning. If it had been an ordinary gathering most of them had probably showed up with red eyes, tangled hair and wrinkled shirts. However, this was the Black Tower so people wore their newly ironed black uniforms and had combed the hair. It was hard to hide the red eyes though. As usual they counted the decimated ranks. 1, 2, 3... 7? That meant that someone was missing again. Hoping that whoever was missing still slept they started to search the bedchambers. It wasn´t until they got to the last one that they found her. She was lying on the floor with brownie dough all over her, and inside her. It looked like someone had force-fed her with brownie dough until she had suffocated...

RTE (playing as Hallia, a Soldier of the Light Faction), vanilla town has been killed. 

It´s now day 5. With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is Monday 9 PM CET. 

am just getting food now, so more comments will have to wait a bit, but that wasn't a very town thing to do Lenlo.

we are proppaly 3-mafia to 4 town, which means a mis lynch is town losing.

so all it takes is one town to vote another town, the mafia all then speed lynch and it's game over.

am just getting food now, so more comments will have to wait a bit, but that wasn't a very town thing to do Lenlo.

we are proppaly 3-mafia to 4 town, which means a mis lynch is town losing.

so all it takes is one town to vote another town, the mafia all then speed lynch and it's game over.

5 mafia? That would make 33% of this game scum. I dont believe it and I think your fear mongering and trying to get people to hold off on lynching you or your teammate before you can convince them to get someone else.

With this many players it is farm more likely that there are only 4 mafia.

Ley almost train Cloud Turin Darthe Csarmi Basel

Basel (8): Ed, Turin, Ley,  Lenlo, Dice, Via, Cloud, Csarmi

Cloud (7): Pralaya, Via, Lenlo, Ley, Csarmi, Talya, RTE

Talya (6) - NotBasel,  Ley, RTE, Lenlo, Ed, Via

Dice (5): RTE, Lenlo, NotBasel, Pralaya, Des

These our our lynchig votecounts, red confirmed mafia, green town either through death or viewing etc

I put this together as a reference for myself as I was going through and thpught I might as well post it.

Things that have pinged:

Ed - not posting much content at all, just much spam directed at other players. Even accounting for the period he was unwell (hope you are doing better by the way) everything seems to be either fluff or a 'am catching up post'

Apart from defending Talya of course (I bolded in the below)

Salamander does seem to be twisting Tal's words a bit. If you doubt the veracity of a "town" claim (because Cop would be Town), then you think there is a possibility that person could be mafia, however small.

Salamander, don't even try with that pile of fly food. You trying to give reasoning for your vote WAY AFTER the fact is just ridiculous.
Anyone can throw a vote to bandwagon and then come back later and say it was obvious and listen to these really great reasons I just couldn't say before.

You telling Talya that she shouldn't have assumed people would how Ley would react is highly hypocritical with you trying to say people should have assumed to know your reasoning.
I call a complete lie on that.

Oi. Coming back to HERE.

Current mafia reads:

Basel, CSarmi, 

suspicious:

Tayla, RTE, Darthe, Via, Lenlo

Ley, currenty leaning town. If CSarmi flips mafia will be more convinced Ley is town.

Everyone else is currently middling or insufficient evidence to make reasonable read.

Talya: I don't like the above list leaving yourself and Csarmi off. there seems to be a few times when you have looked to be working together. He is my strongest mafia read right now. The fact that you and him are the two you left off makes me more suspicious.

Csarmi: You ping me more and more. the comments about the RB and the cheerleading of a lynch both strike me as off. maybe it is just me. The Cindy claim doesn't make me any more comfortable with you. personally I would kind of not expect Cindy to be in the game. but that is sort of gaming the mod so I will not advocate based on that. 

These I quoted cos it grabbed my attentions of linking csarmi to people, more strongly with Talya

So a mafia symp would just count as a normal mafia member (ie 1 of the four if it is 25% of this game) then?

As I've said I don't know how it works as I haven't played a game  with one - I can't find anything on the mafia scum wiki either unless I'm being particularly dense this evening.

so that makes it 2 mafia to 5 town

3. Des - town
5. Ed
6. NotBob NotBasel
7. Lenlo
10. Via - town
13. Pralaya
14. Turin

Ley almost train Cloud Turin Darthe Csarmi Basel

Basel (8): Ed, Turin, Ley, Lenlo, Dice, Via, Cloud, Csarmi

Cloud (7): Pralaya, Via, Lenlo, Ley, Csarmi, Talya, RTE

Talya (6) - NotBasel, Ley, RTE, Lenlo, Ed, Via

Dice (5): RTE, Lenlo, NotBasel, Pralaya, Des

These our our lynchig votecounts, red confirmed mafia, green town either through death or viewing etc

I hate these lists when people mark themselves in the same colour as the confirmed townies. It is okay to say you are town but when you inject yourself as confirmed in this manner it is at best potentially confusing and at worst a blatant attempt to self confirm yourself at end game. I find it even more off putting in coming from a player that has beenn mostly on the sidelines.

BTW, Despo was in the Ley train as well. A very big part of the Basel lynch was his putting Ley at L-2 so quick and what that meant.

Also, I was here at deadline for the cloud lynch. In fact added what I thought was the extra vote required for the insta lynch due my misunderstanding Tina regarding another vote being placed.

Talya, I wanted to see who of the quiet folks would pop up to vote.

Dice, I clearly stated I would be away driving stupid long days yesterday and today. He was lynched while I was unavailable.

Between the attempt at self confirmation and the misrepresentation of my voting/not voting/participation I am thinking we have found another mafia here.

vote via

Actually Turin I found Via's posts to be pretty towny myself, and I feel like you've been reaching all game (the point about her self-confirming herself as town was pretty weak imo). Haven't seen you fos Via all game, then all of a sudden you feel like voting her after she gets an out-of-nowhere vote on her from Lenlo? Don't like it at all.

Vote Turin.

In other news, I got a new laptop tonight!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Actually Turin I found Via's posts to be pretty towny myself, and I feel like you've been reaching all game (the point about her self-confirming herself as town was pretty weak imo). Haven't seen you fos Via all game, then all of a sudden you feel like voting her after she gets an out-of-nowhere vote on her from Lenlo? Don't like it at all.

Vote Turin.

Out of nowhere? I could understand you disagreeing with my assessment but it was hardly out of nowhere. As for Turin I am undecided on him and am still awaiting Basel's posts about him before I decide one way or the other. He did side with me awfully quickly afterall.

I disagree on those being towny posts though. At best they are neutral especially the one with her mentioning a speed lynch being possible and saying its LyLo.

BTW, Despo was in the Ley train as well. A very big part of the Basel lynch was his putting Ley at L-2 so quick and what that meant.

Oh and really Turin? Gonna try and use that to discredit me, after I have been, by your own words, confirmed about as much as I can be?

My vote was both a joke and policy vote. Joke cause I thought it would be funny to vote Ley for "defending and distancing", two things he had just been railing on about, and policy cause I, like others, found his list to be very off-putting.

That's the most overdefensive post I've ever seen. Plus I don't like how Ley distances from the as-yet-unnamed scummies.

Ley, why you gotta defend and distance so much bro?

Vote Ley

*super serial*

Your vote on Ley on the other hand, made it look like you "caught" something:

No Maw in this game...

vote RTE for being the last player to join.

But I wasn't?

^^ this. vote Leyrann

After Ley's reveal, you unvote and do some strange unnecessary rp'ing:

unvote 

*fades back into the shadows*[l

And then you immediately start distancing yourself from that vote, first using the train on Ley to fos others (even tho you were a part of it):

I think the Basel vote to move Ley to L-2 to be the most sketchy of all the votes on the Ley train. It was a bit too early to go there with out a blatant slip from Ley. 

Ley, my two cents is to just stop and count to ten between reading and posting. knee jerk reactions almost always come off as over defensive.

vote Basel

And then you say your vote on Ley was a joke vote, even tho it didn't come off as a joke vote at all to me, at the time or in retrospect

First my Ley vote was a joke. I have been working long days the past two and haven't had much time. Shorter days rest of the week so will attempt to be more active. current thoughts.

Basel: (my vote) Put Ley to L-2 while echoing/bandwagonning/sheeping Darthe and Des with the overdefensive angle. Leyrann is ALWAYS overdefensive. Sort of Like Basel himself can be. the comment that He thought that it was easy for Ley to be lynched at that point is also a bit telling to me. I don't think we even have a deadline yet (MOD is there a deadline?) So why rush to lynch anyone on Day 1? especially with no real evidence. His reason for voting is reactions to pressure from a player that is almost assured to react in that manner.

Csarmi: the continued banging away at Ley is not sitting well. calling his reveal bad play is out of line IMO. That is a situation where Ley can't really win. He either claims or he doesn't. If he waits to get to L-1, it is possible that he still gets hammered before anyone can unvote if mafia were lying in wait. If he claims right then you all berate him for claiming too soon and putting himself at risk. There is the possibility that He is faking but if he is he will be found out soon enough. 

Ley: Is either COP or is mafia that will be discovered sooner or later. We will see what results he is able to give. If faking then he will slip sooner or later.

Darthe: I didn't really like seeing him follow me onto Ley which seemed to really create the landslide. Darthe was your vote more due to what Ley was saying or more about the "list"?

Talya: Not a big fan of the recap things post unless that was for note taking purposes. The holding back a vote is a bit odd to me as well. If you think someone is mafia go ahead and vote. Otherwise it is just a nudge to me. 

RTE: nudged at Ley but also tried to reassure him by saying don't bother revealing. then questioned the legality of his role claim. It flet like he was trying to set up defending someone he KNEW would flip town. Then a hail mary play to see if he could get him MODKILLED. not liking that very much.

Via: interesting list. Not sure what she is trying to say with it. that there might be 1-2 mafia on both those that voted Ley and those that didn't? Or 2-3 of those that didn't actually by her process. Trying to decide if she has extra information to base her ideas on. The rest of her posts were mostly fluff so this one seems out of place. Really torn cause haven't played many games with her.

Lenlo:  not liking what looks like a parked vote on Darthe. Mafia Len rarely cast a serious vote early. At least that is my take

Pray: Awesome Despo impersonation. not much else. 

Despo : looking pretty clean ATM. which is odd. We will see when he gets back from holiday I guess.

Dice: Very quiet. Agree that need to hear more from him. waiting for his moment of insanity. 

Ed: crazy Eddie trying to draw the PR. I never know what Ed is doing. 

NotBob: few comments make some sense. I put him in similar category as Ed. Not exactly sure what he does. more posts needed.

Current mafia reads:

Basel, CSarmi, 

suspicious:

Tayla, RTE, Darthe, Via, Lenlo

Ley, currenty leaning town. If CSarmi flips mafia will be more convinced Ley is town.

Everyone else is currently middling or insufficient evidence to make reasonable read.

I spoilered the list of reads to make this post prettier, but they're def worth a reread. Funny how most of the people you fos or are suspicious of have already flipped town. Out of all those you either thought were mafia, or were suspicious of, only one flipped scum (Talya), four have flipped town (Basel and CS, your two highest scumreads, and RTE and Darthe, while only Via and Lenlo are left. Via I have a town read on currently, and the way you followed Lenlo's vote on her makes me think you slipped your teammate Lenlo in just so your list didn't betray you too much if you went down.

BOOM! Turinscum in the house.

Vote Turin.

Out of nowhere? I could understand you disagreeing with my assessment but it was hardly out of nowhere. As for Turin I am undecided on him and am still awaiting Basel's posts about him before I decide one way or the other. He did side with me awfully quickly afterall.

I disagree on those being towny posts though. At best they are neutral especially the one with her mentioning a speed lynch being possible and saying its LyLo.

Hehe was ninja'd.

Undecided on Turin, huh? Even tho you apparently don't like how quick he sides with you?

:laugh:

Don't just say you disagree with me. Quote the parts of her posts you thought didn't come off as townie, or at best neutral.

And yes, the vote did come out of nowhere. Don't remember you ever railing against Via much throughout the game. If I'm mistaken, by all means show me where you had earlier stated any distrust of Via in particular.

Tbh, not completely sure Lenlo would be Turin's teammate btw. Would be pretty bad of them to follow one another so openly after two of them have already fallen. They may be close to winning this tho, and thought it worth it to push a lynch on someone they thought might be an easy target.

But I am more than confident in Turin's scumminess.

for reference the info on the cloud lynch I got from here

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/85585-game-black-tower-mafia-ii-the-revolt/?p=3071548

then csarmi unvoted and revoted cloud, then Tina declared a lynch, then you (Turin) voted Cloud, then RTE unvoted and revoted voted cloud.

so yes, you added an extra vote, but after the lynch was declared, which is why I didn't put it in the list thingy.

Desp should be between Darthe and Csarmi (I think) on the Ley almost lynch - which propably doens't change things much since we knoe his allignment

Archived