DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game]: Black Tower Mafia II - The revolt.

Niniel

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is boring, where is everyone, just me, ley and csarmi? Well dice and Ed popped in. 

VOTE PRAL

Not the best reason I know :p But there is nothing going on, and no one speaking. He has been on the boards, I have seen him do many things, so no accident. Why is he hiding so low, he didn't say he was going to be away (at least Des did). 

This is boring, where is everyone, just me, ley and csarmi? Well dice and Ed popped in. 

VOTE PRAL

Not the best reason I know :p But there is nothing going on, and no one speaking. He has been on the boards, I have seen him do many things, so no accident. Why is he hiding so low, he didn't say he was going to be away (at least Des did). 

Vote count

Dice (1): Csarmi

Pralaya (1): Talya

Not voting: Dice, Des, Ed, NotBob, Lenlo, Via, Cloud, Ley, Pralaya, Turin, RTE

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is Wednesday 9 PM CET

Have people realised that it´s day? No more sleeping!

Darthe's one, at least, but I believe there were two or three.

Oh, Pral of course.

I don't believe Darthe's claim was random. Look what he achieved with it.

vote talya

She seems to have given quite a detailed reasoning as to why Darthe died last night, the level of explanation seems a bit high here

What do you think of my explanation? What makes Talya's interpretation more scummy than mine?

All caught up. Not sure how informative the lynch nor the NK was but we'll make due with what we have.

Vote Pral. Now let's hope he doesn't just get replaced... Modkilled would give us more info.

Also can't believe you guys lynched "me". :sad:

Going to try to be much more active, especially now that I got caught up on about 175 posts...

All caught up. Not sure how informative the lynch nor the NK was but we'll make due with what we have.

Vote Pral. Now let's hope he doesn't just get replaced... Modkilled would give us more info.

Also can't believe you guys lynched "me". :sad:

Going to try to be much more active, especially now that I got caught up on about 175 posts...

You seem abit eager to have someone die. You either want him lynched or modkilled huh? If he got replaced atleast we would get some discussion and talk from him. 

Depending on how he flips ima be looking at you.

Vote RTE

That whole line about lynching or modkilling is a bit much. not town like behavior. 

Pral is absent but we have some time still to achieve a lynch. I didn't have him as mafia yesterday. but he does need to step it up some with regards to opinions and posts.

Will try to read during the games today and see if I find anything interesting. 

For context's sake I recently modded a game where I got a lot of flak for letting an inactive player live for too long. I don't get what you guys are so afraid of. The decision is the mod's, not mine. I'm just saying it's a possibility. I'm also saying will you trust Pral's replacement?

Nothing wrong with voting someone who you think is scum. I think that's the point... He has time to come back and post.

RTE, I do believe it's about time to talk a bit less about modkilling though. If someone claims cop, or if someone is inactive (which is often a townie too, and mostly worth a vote because an inactive townie isn't useful anyways, and you might always catch an inactive scum, lowering the amount of people there can be left giving the scum a majority), you shouldn't talk about them getting modkilled.

RTE did you learn nothing from the almost lynch of Ley?  quick lynches are not always of the good unless based on a cops findings.

Also modkill probably wouldn't give us a lot of info, Dont they usually just read "soo and so has been modkilled?" no alignment or anything.

Who said anything about a quick lynch?

And not sure much was learned from that except that people weren't playing smart at all... That or they really never played with Ley if they were going to lynch on so very little on day 1... We were only at page 5...

Depends on why/how they are mod-killed I think. I gave info when I did it.

Why would we not trust a replacement? Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but I don't get why a replacement would be less trust worthy than anyone else?

Would Pral getting replaced absolve all your suspicion about his play? The player changes, but his role and alignment remain the same.

Archived