DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game]: Black Tower Mafia II - The revolt.

Niniel

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok so here are my thoughts on the last couple of pages:

I think Talya came out the better after her back and forth with Salami. I also found it funny that Salami was pushing Talya to vote for someone, while he was FoSing her and Basel but still had his vote on Lenlo during the entire time. I'm starting to get more suspicious of him but it's more of a gut feeling than anything else. I'm also suspicious about him claiming to have a 1-shot immune to cop viewing thingy, and it almost looks like he is asking to get viewed to validate his claim.

I found Basel saying that Ley's superdefensive play was a slip pinging and it appears as if he was just parroting Darthe and Des who were also on Ley's train, and him not checking the vote count before he voted wasn't a pro-town move at all considering how fast his train was going. Him saying that he miscounted is convenient, but it doesn appear to match his later post where he was FoSing Salami for saying that Ley wasn't in danger of getting lynched while was at L-2. I also got a townie vibe from his last couple of posts.

I can see why Despo was voting for RTE at the time. I can't think of any town motivation in checking the rules for any holes about claiming a role. I haven't ever played in a game where one was prohibited from claiming a role, only a character but like I said drawing attention to that and possibly getting our un-cc'd Cop modkilled is very anti-town.

Desscum is in the house.

des

Nope, try again.

@Lenlo: its uberscummy to try and look more townie by scolding everyone for something in hindsight. How was anyone that joke-voted Ley (I think the majority of votes on his train) supposed to know if he was the cop?

For that matter, how do you know he isn't lying? How do you know we don't already have one scum in the bag by pressuring someone easy to pressure right off the bat?

You trying to scold everyone when he brought all the negative attention on himself with that guidelines list is completely unnecessary.

Also, your vote on Basel does seem somewhat opportunistic to me (you just parrot what others have said about him), but lastly you trying to stick to your fos on Pray for his first post when EVERYONE else in the game saw that as a joke-post, and Pray himself said it was, is enought to make me

Unvote, Vote Lenlo

I agree with your case on Lenlo and so I will move my vote to him.

Unvote, Vote Lenlo

Vote Count

Ley (1):  Darthe

Csarmi (2): NotBob, Basel

Lenlo (4):  Des, Talya, Csarmi, Cloud

Basel (5): Ed, Turin, Ley,  Lenlo, Dice

Not voting:  Pralaya, RTE, Via

With 15 players alive it takes 8 to lynch. 

Deadline is Friday 9 PM CET. (GMT +1) 

4 hours and 50 minutes left. 

vote basel

for the whole not counting thing as has been mentioned up thread: when you reading and see a lot of votes in a short space of time should prompt you to count before voting.

and clouds last post has got my attention: he gives nice chunks of explanation further up in his post, but only quotes someone else to justify his vote

@ Lenlo, i believe people are refering to Pral's first post, which I think is on the first page, not hard to miss...he was doing a Des impression, hence the expression. I think that is the post you say you didn't like?

If its the first post then I dont see anything in it indicating its a Despo impression. Taking just that post alone, I see nothing indicating that at all it just looks like a regular post.

I thought you all were talking about some different post, cause that first one is not an impression to me.

Csarmi, you are claiming 1x hider? Or 1x commuter? Or 1x ninja? Or just immunity to cop view?

The LD statement rings very untrue with this being billed a basic game. Looks more like you are throwing that out to make it look like you have nothing to hide.

The way he says it makes it sound like it is part of the character he is, rahter than a role (and if he is me I will balefire Tina and TMD...haha). This doesn't give a clue to his aligenment, it would be handy yo have if mafia, but the fact he told us day 1 and it only happens night 1 suggests he could be town. If he was mafia, he would have just tried to get the cop view night 1 without telling us.

@ Lenlo, i believe people are refering to Pral's first post, which I think is on the first page, not hard to miss...he was doing a Des impression, hence the expression. I think that is the post you say you didn't like?

If its the first post then I dont see anything in it indicating its a Despo impression. Taking just that post alone, I see nothing indicating that at all it just looks like a regular post.

I thought you all were talking about some different post, cause that first one is not an impression to me.

So it wasn't that post, I'm now confused then. Which post of Pral's bugged you? 

Actually I didn't realise it was an impression of Des until someone mentioned it...haha

I also took an additional look at that vote switch from Csarmi earlier, and it gives four different options:

Basel gets lynched and flips scum: Csarmi most likely scum, if he is, Lenlo will be town.

Basel gets lynched and flips town: No additional information. Csarmi can either be town and be honest, or scum and trying to make a good look.

Lenlo gets lynched and flips scum: Csarmi most likely town, no information about Basel.

Lenlo gets lynched and flips town: No additional information. Csarmi can either be town and be honest, or scum and trying to make a good look.

So that means, that with a town flip of either, we have no real information from this. With a mafia flip of Lenlo, Csarmi gets town credit, no information on Basel. With a mafia flip of Basel, it means Csarmi is more likely to be scum, and he's already not exactly playing clean, I'd say. If he flips town then, we have no information about Lenlo, but if he flips scum, we can pretty much call Lenlo town.

TL;DR: With a Basel lynch we might find out Lenlo's alignment (which would be town in this theory), with a Lenlo lynch we will not find out Basel's alignment, while the other options are the same with both.

This adds up to the fact that I feel like Basel made a big slip earlier, while I feel like Lenlo is on his meta, which I find quite scummy if I look at one game alone, but I'm not doing that at the moment.

So it wasn't that post, I'm now confused then. Which post of Pral's bugged you? 

Actually I didn't realise it was an impression of Des until someone mentioned it...haha

No I did have a problem with that first page post, I just dont see how its a despo impression. Unless it was literally only making fun of the fact that Despo likes WoTs, nothing in it looks like an impression.

Vote Count

Lenlo (4):  Des, Talya, Csarmi, Cloud

Basel (6): Ed, Turin, Ley,  Lenlo, Dice, Via

Not voting:  Pralaya, RTE

3 hours and 13 minutes left. 

I'll be around but working hard.

@Ley - I'm not putting/leaving people at L-1 without them having a chance to reveal.

I agree with what you say here. However, there are enough people who don't, and I have never played with you before, so I have no idea if you might - even though you would of course say you are not - not actually be part of the second group and saving a teammate. I do believe I mentioned that in the post, but maybe not clear enough. I'm not saying you're lying, I'm saying there's the possiblity you're lying.

@Basel: If you have a power role, then please reveal fast. It's only two and half an hour to the deadline.

vote basel

for the whole not counting thing as has been mentioned up thread: when you reading and see a lot of votes in a short space of time should prompt you to count before voting.

and clouds last post has got my attention: he gives nice chunks of explanation further up in his post, but only quotes someone else to justify his vote

I simply quoted his case because I agreed with everything he was saying about Lenlo.

Unvote, Vote Basel for consolidation. I will make sure to check in just before the deadline on my phone and switch my vote again if need be.

Vote Count

Lenlo (3):  Des, Talya, Csarmi

Basel (7): Ed, Turin, Ley,  Lenlo, Dice, Via, Cloud

Not voting:  Pralaya, RTE

1 hour and 40 minutes left. 

Archived