DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome our new puppy!

Niniel

Welcome to the BT, lonewolfshifter! Is that Loney, Wolfy or maybe Shifty? Hm... Whatever. Tell us all about yourself. For how long have you been reading WoT? Do you have a favourite asha´man? When did you first realise that you love cow mutants?

People will soon show up and fill your basket with brownies. I have the feeling that you are already pre-tainted but be sure not to eat too many at ones.

You will soon be added to our other boards. *locks the gate*

WELCOME!!!

Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-Dough-Brownies-3.j

Is it sugar free?  I noticed tainted brownies is the in thing here right now and I'm sure I'll eat a chockful of these everyday so don't want to get diabetes!!

Anyway, thanks for the welcome! 

**Coughs** **Taps mic** This thing is on right?

Hello, my name is lonewofshifter, you can call me Shifty (since there are a lot of wolfies going around in DM, I dont want to be included, I'm more special.  I bring milk).  I have been a member in DM for a veerryyy long time probably about 8 or 7 years ago,  I just got back last month and joined my old group, which is SG.  I was a part of both org and div back then.  On RP I got assigned to play chosen Rahvin and a staff of SG div and Org back then.  I miss the madness so I came back.

Oh and I'm bringing my moo-cat with me.. The source of divine and tainted milk for everyone.  Tastes good, very healthy, and tainted!  Fortified with a lot of vitamin c and mninerals and bovine g rowth hormone...  Say hi to my moo-cat..

moo-cat_zps78b8c494.jpg

and.. ugh.. **grabs dragon althor's stick..thwaps dragon althor with the mic**  for the nth time. it's not a trollic so stop poking it!!  He has feelings to you know.  If he gets sad you'll get sour milk and I be a sour wolf.  I bite...

Anndd... that's it folks!  Questions?  Wanna cuddle my moo-cat?

WELCOME!!!

Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-Dough-Brownies-3.j

Is it sugar free? I noticed tainted brownies is the in thing here right now and I'm sure I'll eat a chockful of these everyday so don't want to get diabetes!!

Anyway, thanks for the welcome!

**Coughs** **Taps mic** This thing is on right?

Hello, my name is lonewofshifter, you can call me Shifty (since there are a lot of wolfies going around in DM, I dont want to be included, I'm more special. I bring milk). I have been a member in DM for a veerryyy long time probably about 8 or 7 years ago, I just got back last month and joined my old group, which is SG. I was a part of both org and div back then. On RP I got assigned to play chosen Rahvin and a staff of SG div and Org back then. I miss the madness so I came back.

Oh and I'm bringing my moo-cat with me.. The source of divine and tainted milk for everyone. Tastes good, very healthy, and tainted! Fortified with a lot of vitamin c and mninerals and bovine g rowth hormone... Say hi to my moo-cat..

moo-cat_zps78b8c494.jpg

and.. ugh.. **grabs dragon althor's stick..thwaps dragon althor with the mic** for the nth time. it's not a trollic so stop poking it!! He has feelings to you know. If he gets sad you'll get sour milk and I be a sour wolf. I bite...

Anndd... that's it folks! Questions? Wanna cuddle my moo-cat?

Warning- The Black Tower is not responsible for blood sugar levels, or maintaining ones insulin levels.

Owe *rubs wrist* I have plenty of research sticks, so I will allow you to keep that one.

*stares at the moo-cat with an urge to poke for Science*

I cannot promise the moo-cats wellbeing or happiness, only great scientific bounds for the BT. Which may or may not translate to anything. Just keep it away from the attack emus.

Welcome Shifty, have some more brownies!

Peppermint-Cheesecake-Brownies-1024x780.

I still have reservations about you being Shadowspawn, since you went straight to SG when you joined the forums, but we'll know for sure soon enough.  So for now enjoy the brownies and the warm welcome.

But we'll be watching you, even in your sleep.  MUAHAHAHAHA    :baalzamon:

Welcome Shifty, have some more brownies!

Peppermint-Cheesecake-Brownies-1024x780.

I still have reservations about you being Shadowspawn, since you went straight to SG when you joined the forums, but we'll know for sure soon enough. So for now enjoy the brownies and the warm welcome.

But we'll be watching you, even in your sleep. MUAHAHAHAHA :baalzamon:

What!?? **is afraid to sleep now**

YOU DIRTY NINJA!!!  :ph34r: 

By the way, what's up with the recent cow-madness around here?

Cows produce milk, and milk produces a delicious elixir that somehow acts like a Sa'angreal for brownies, letting them channel more deliciousness than once could have thought possible.

Good thing I love milk then.

**edited due to previous content being a productive of craziness and insomnia**  :D

The more crazyness, the better. As long as it's PG-13, don't edit them away.

What´s wrong with being a SS? Hmpf...

Well, you see...

*walks off to spend his 700 points*

Archived