DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Where are all the Americans?

Leyrann

....okay, it's been three days and no one's said it, so I guess I'm going to have to.  And you all should feel bad for missing this opportunity.

Where aren't we active at our normal times?  Government shutdown that's why!  *flees*

Wowwww. So rude.  Didn't your mum tell you not to steal fish from your friends!?

She also wonders who raised me, sometimes...

....okay, it's been three days and no one's said it, so I guess I'm going to have to.  And you all should feel bad for missing this opportunity.

Where aren't we active at our normal times?  Government shutdown that's why!  *flees*

Everything is because of the government shutdown now?

I'm an American!

A fun note on the government shutdown though:

I made a sarcastic joke about the shutdown saying: "Gee, what are we going to do without all our national parks for a few days."

A coworker then replied: "I think that's terrible, where are all the animals going to go?."

I found it quite humorous, but also died a little inside. 

ff13-sora-keyblade.jpg

I'm an American!

I made a sarcastic joke about the shutdown saying: "Gee, what are we going to do without all our national parks for a few days."

A coworker then replied: "I think that's terrible, where are all the animals going to go?."

You should have told them sarcastically that the saintly souls at the state funded zoos take them in.You know the saying in America, ignorance is lighter than a feather, and a book is as heavy as a mountain...

I'm an American!

You should have told them sarcastically that the saintly souls at the state funded zoos take them in.You know the saying in America, ignorance is lighter than a feather, and a book is as heavy as a mountain...
Another 5 for you sir, I literally laughed out loud at that.

Archived