DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the madhouse, NotBob!

Niniel

Yay! Welcome to the Black Tower. This is the place where the voices are our best friends. Sit down and tell us all about yourself. What shoe size do you have? Do you prefer cake or pie? What is the craziest thing you have ever done? People will soon come to welcome you and offer you brownies. Don´t eat them too quick if you´re not used to the taint. 

You will soon be added to our private boards. Until then, hang out here. If you have any questions, go ahead and ask. Someone will give you an answer, maybe not the answer you are looking for but anyway... 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is great news, welcome NotBob. 

You don't have to be mad here but it helps and if you get stuck for accomodation, I have a pocket spare, not quite as spacious as ny penthouse, but Niel has that one at present, of course for you I would evict him :biggrin:

:blink:

Wow, color me surprised hehe. Didn't think you'd actually join, thought you thought of us DM'ers as a bunch of nerds lol :laugh:

Seriously tho, welcome dude. Did you get your pm letting you know when we meet up on google hangout for wizard lectures and doctor who viewing parties? Also, as a newbie, I think that means it's your turn to clean all the pocket protectors.

Welcome!

In which language is your username? Why did you choose it? Why are you called NotBob? How did you come by it?

And here's some brownies

Think the language is Mandarin.

Chose it cause I thought is was funny.  If you google translate it means "My name is not Bob".  Which when you think of most the screen names makes sense as most of us use names that are not are given names.  I came across this on another forum.  Didn't think the guy who was using it would mind.  I also liked the avatar.  Bob Newhart.  One of the funniest men ever.  So there you have it. 

Archived