DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Shayol Ghul Tat Expo

aemonkristen

BLe70Um.jpg

AWAVpMW.jpg

Artist: 'Richie' Rich

Studio: MB Tattoo

The same guy did both. These are my two most recent over the last couple of years. I have 4 others, but it's sort of hard to take pictures of them myself with where they are placed.

I have 4 or 6, depends on how you count them, lol.

My arms, the words are "Soulmates" (both me and my husband got that after the wedding) and "Unintended". This is the part where it depend on how you count, lol, since to me each word + symbol belong together, but they've been tattooed at different times.

(spoilered for huge picture)

293968_192684704140135_1740822679_n.jpg

My neck:

556647_10151431711181830_290113438_n.jpg

It needs a refresher, was a hard place to take proper after-care off, so some colour disappeared while it was growing, I just gotta get around to doing it :P

I also got a pink bow on my ancle, it was a charity drive that for a lcoal 5-year old girl with cancer; you could get the pink bow or the pink cancer-ribbon for very cheap and all the money(minus equipment cost) went to the girl to help pay for her treatment. I'm gonn cover this up with something else sooner or later.

All mine are done by Malene Sundbø, who's a friend of mine and works at White Trash Tattoo in Porsgrunn, Norway.

I'm gonna have more though... I want corset lacing on my lower back, realistic steampunk&roses-sleeves in black, grey and steampunky colours, I want the Kingdom Hearts symbols somewhere, a garter, and then I have another half a dozen loose ideas that I haven't completly nailed down when and how yet ;P

Archived