DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trick-or-Treat II Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!!!

LilyElizabeth

• Club Leader

Welcome to my Trick-or-Treat mafia. In this game, you will be visiting houses and trick-or-treating. This will all happen on one night (Halloween) of course, but for game purposes, we will refer to the time you are visiting a house as day and the time spent walking between houses as night. You are all in costume and some of you have knives hidden in those costumes and aren’t afraid to use them on each other's treat bags.

Each house will have a trigger (ie the 9th post) and when the trigger is hit an event will take place. This could be a good thing or a bad thing. You have no way to know ahead of time. You also won’t know the triggers ahead of time, usually.

This game will start out balanced, but due to the fact that anyone (town, mafia, or 3rd party) can hit the triggers, it could go in any direction. Luck will play a big role in this game, so old fashioned scum hunting is going to be your best friend.

The town’s win condition is to remove all threats to the town.

The Rules:

You may not quote any part of any private communication I have with you. This includes PM’s, QT boards, or IM convos.

You may not talk off thread unless you have been specifically told otherwise.

You may not edit your posts

This is a hammer game. When the hammer vote is cast, I stop counting votes and unvotes.

If no majority is reached by the deadline, there will be a random lynch. ALL players will be potentially vulnerable to the random lynch. No coroner report will be given on a player that I random lynch.

Lynch votes and unvotes must be red and bolded, if possible. Use red for nothing else, please. If you can’t color or bold for whatever reason, I’ll try to count your vote, but I make no promises.

You must unvote before voting again. Again, red and bold, please, if you can. 

Please send all day/night actions to me on the same PM thread you receive your role PM.

I reserve the right to replace inactive players at my discretion.

Players:

1. Mish

2. Cloud

3. Ishy/John Snow

4. RTE, Little Bo Peep, town tracker, nk n1

5. Moon/Krak, Spiderman, mafia roleblocker, lynched d3

6. Hallia/TGlems

7. Verbal, Mermaid, town cop, nk n2

8. Kat/ Not Bob

9. Leelou

10. Aemon, Elvis, lynched d6, roleless town

11. Darthe, nurse, lynched d4, roleless town

12. Tress

13. Andrej leprechaun, lynched d2, roleless town

14. Yates, jaws, nk n3, roleless town

15. Pralaya wonder woman, lynched d1, roleless town

16. Not Bob, cheeseburger, nk n5, roleless town

17. Dap, cop, nk n4, roleless town

18. Salami

19. Des Fairy, killed d1, roleless town

20. Lenlo, Cleopatra, lynched d5, mafia goon

We begin with Night 0. There are no night actions for this night. You all need to vote in Blue for the color house you want to start off with. The houses are: Light Blue, Yellow, Dark Green, White, Red, Tan, Dark Blue, Brown, Light Green, and Grey. 

Mod note - Personal attacks, such as telling someone they are terrible at mafia, will not be tolerated. Attack the play, not the person. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone should have their role PMs now. You may share your costumes with one another if you like. They mean nothing game-wise. Just Halloween fun.

I are a sexy Bee.

*wolf whistles*

And oddly enough, I'm Woody.

*waits for the inevitable commentary*

Archived