DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

How I Met Your Mother - Final Season [Possible SPOILERS]

SBoydW

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She feels seems perfect for Ted, which is probably what the writers were going for.

I had wanted the season to be a regular timeline so we could see Ted's growing relationship with her to see how they mesh together. But since that's not going to happen, it's good that we can have a a deep look into her personality and see how well she will fit with Ted.

She feels seems perfect for Ted, which is probably what the writers were going for.

I had wanted the season to be a regular timeline so we could see Ted's growing relationship with her to see how they mesh together. But since that's not going to happen, it's good that we can have a a deep look into her personality and see how well she will fit with Ted.

It's not the story of how they fell in love.

It's the story of how Ted met his kids mother.

Edit: inb4 spin off

• 3 weeks later...

I think they will postpone the meeting until as late as possible and they will meet at the end of this season. Robin will have cold feet, then Barney, then the cousin they share will appear and make a confusion, nevertheless, we finally met their mother!!! :laugh::tongue: In real life, Lily and Ted would have hooked up for sure, as the Mother is another version of Lily, don't you think?

Didn't Lily and Ted make out once in college before she started dating Marshall?

They were both really drunk, and didn't know it was the other until decades later.

No, it was revealed they made out with different, but similar, people.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Community Administrator

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/15/showbiz/how-i-met-your-mother-controversy/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

I thought it was just a silly episode mimicking old kung fu movies. I would have thought that whether or not the "masters" were played by the main cast or by asian actors.

Ditto.

That controversy seems entirely contrived.

Seriously.. Actually watching It's obvious that the intent wasn't meant to be a racist portrayal, but simply putting the main cast, in the role of the stereotypical martial artist master.

A role, Asian films are doing nothing to dispel.

As to yellow face. if they applied yellow makeup than it was fairly light.

Bd_fgPjCAAAMp0J.jpg

Lily-how-i-met-your-mother-31132555-1920

Bd_gXOGCYAA29U1.png

How-I-Met-Your-Mother-Season-6-Cast-Prom

enhanced-buzz-25501-1389760828-14.jpg

Ted_profile.jpg

Fumanchu, and the rest of the getup, like Nolder said is more about martial-arts movie parody, than racism.

Where was the outrage against Always Sunny?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/31/its-always-sunny-blackface-lethal-weapon-6-video_n_4180246.html

its-always-sunny-lethal-weapon-5-blackfa

When people are tired, they decide to spin a wheel with the current hot titles on air and pick a series to call it racist, abusing, etc. I am so sorry about those people, how could you be so offended. This was a funny parody episode. What is next? Scary Movie being sued by he zombie-fandom for racism against death-challenged persons. :biggrin:. Get a grip

Robin was so hot in this episode.

And about the next one, we finally understood what Barney worked!!! Please...

Archived