DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Faction Olympics: Twisted Fairy Tales

Mrs. Cindy Gill

Have you always hated the happily ever after endings in most fairy tales?

Would you rather see a more gruesome ending?

Or just a cruel fate befall the hero/heroine?

This is your chance to change things.

Choose a fairy tale and rewrite the ending.

25 points will be given to the most creative new ending.

you know what's really hard about this... is that most fairy tales are pretty damn grim to begin with.

someone's getting abandoned in the woods by a parent, shoved into an oven alive, fattened up in cage for eating, poisoned by a jealous aging witch, kissed awake by a necrofriendly wandering prince... houses falling on people, lost weekends in fields of poppy...

but we have a special kind of evil here, and I'm confident y'all can come up with something scarier and grosser than even Walt Disney... ok, not worse than Bambi, we have to remember there are kids here, but lets give it a shot.

imma start with a thought I've always had - Cinderella, instead of sweeping up on desolation row, uses her superior knowledge of food preparation and puts the "wrong" mushrooms... oops... in the Sunday stew, and bravely nurses her dying family through the last painful days of their lives.

she's sole heir to the property or at least has enough time to pack up all the silver before the sackville bagginses come snooping around and hightail it out of town on the pumpkin cart her fairy GM conjures up for her cause that broad is proud of her little chimney sweep's moxy, and would surely rather see her independently settled than dependent on a prince with a foot fetish.

and they lived happily ever after.

I know youse guys are sicker than me... in some ways... so make it vile and make it nasty and make me laugh.

and... help that silly little mermaid out if you can.

srsly, that one always bothered me.

Hansel and Gretal push the evil child- eating witch into the oven, and then eat the house.

The next day the witches family arrive for a visit and see what has happened. They have Hansel and Gretal arrested for murder and criminal damage, and they have to do community service my delivering meals-on-wheels to the local elderly population!

Actually I think they moved away, and bought a nice house in a cul-de-sac or something.

But then one day one of the neighbours little kid's decide that they want to be their friend, so keeps coming round to their house. The kid wants to play in their garden, join then for dinner, have them take him to the park etc. They can't do anything to him cos his dad is a mafia boss, and they'd get some brand new concrete shoes, so they have to live their lives with the curtains closed pretending they are not in to avoid him.

But they can still see his silhouette as he's trying to peer through the windows......

Hansel and Gretal push the evil child- eating witch into the oven, and then eat the house.

The next day the witches family arrive for a visit and see what has happened. They have Hansel and Gretal arrested for murder and criminal damage, and they have to do community service my delivering meals-on-wheels to the local elderly population!

Actually I think they moved away, and bought a nice house in a cul-de-sac or something.

But then one day one of the neighbours little kid's decide that they want to be their friend, so keeps coming round to their house. The kid wants to play in their garden, join then for dinner, have them take him to the park etc. They can't do anything to him cos his dad is a mafia boss, and they'd get some brand new concrete shoes, so they have to live their lives with the curtains closed pretending they are not in to avoid him.

But they can still see his silhouette as he's trying to peer through the windows......

the winner :)

lol @ nyn but I need more words

and @ dap.. I need some words

via, dear, thank you. you make me have a happy :)

a very very evil happy :myrddraal:

Archived