DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Gudrean to the BT!

Mrs. Cindy Gill

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be back for spamming your thread to kingdom come later, but I have to work o support my Internet habit just right now :smile:

in the mean time, spam your thread, and any other one you like (except official type pinned games up top, and other pinned threads, but in general - welcome to the house of the spam!

you'll get access to our private boards soon... ish...

in the mean time explore this labyrinth of insanity, mind the shifting staircases, drink deeply of the taint (try not to snicker... I know, I know...), ask and yes he'll be answered, and tell us a little or a lot about yourself.

oh, and sign the roll call :)

more will be explained, but first.... the spam!

*is drunk with brownie goodness* oh the brownie heaven I iz in now!!!!    :wub: 's da kitteh, so glad I followed her here. 

Thx for da brownies Ayla, you always had a way with the yummies.....

*is drunk with brownie goodness* oh the brownie heaven I iz in now!!!!    :wub: 's da kitteh, so glad I followed her here. 

Thx for da brownies Ayla, you always had a way with the yummies.....

I think it must be some sort of compensation for lack of actual cooking abilities...

well here it goes, I'm Gud but not all good!!!  I loves brownies and chocolate in general, I'm friendly and silly and sometimes a bit zaney, when I feel comfy.

I'm a hard worker but a bit of a lounger too, I luzzz spam and playing around.  I can be very serious if it's needed but I really prefer to crack up and crack up others...this is the real me so hope it's what ya wanted cuz it's whatcha is gettin =)))))

Archived