DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Krak, care to share what pokemon you have? Peace, what move is it that your pokemon has?

Anyone else who hasn't specified either that they have no move or that they have one but have not shared the name of said move, please do so.

well im told im a league trainer    im not hugely in the know about the  various pokemons  but i am town. 

vote Razen

UNVOTE VOTE RAZEN

Care to offer a reason?

Numbers game at this point.

Krak, care to share what pokemon you have? Peace, what move is it that your pokemon has?

Anyone else who hasn't specified either that they have no move or that they have one but have not shared the name of said move, please do so.

My rodents move is PROTECT.

UNVOTE

Great time to come forward as it looks like there is no way you two could be on the same scum team.  So I believe you.

I'll come forward and claim as well.  I'm the DOC.  Or..my little rodent is the DOC.

Now we can just number this out. 

VOTE HALLIA

mudkip is mine.

well im told im a league trainer    im not hugely in the know about the  various pokemons  but i am town. 

vote Razen

UNVOTE VOTE RAZEN

Care to offer a reason?

I've bolded the parts I thought were important.  You say you have a mudkip, yet call him/her a rodent.  I'm fairly certain mudkip isn't a rodent...

This is mudkip.  Does not look like a rodent to me.

mudkip.jpg

UNVOTE

Great time to come forward as it looks like there is no way you two could be on the same scum team.  So I believe you.

I'll come forward and claim as well.  I'm the DOC.  Or..my little rodent is the DOC.

Now we can just number this out. 

VOTE HALLIA

mudkip is mine.

vote Razen

UNVOTE VOTE RAZEN

Care to offer a reason?

I've bolded the parts I thought were important.  You say you have a mudkip, yet call him/her a rodent.  I'm fairly certain mudkip isn't a rodent...

This is mudkip.  Does not look like a rodent to me.

mudkip.jpg

I picked up on that as well. However i suppose not caring enough to distinguish the types is legitimate. I tend to believe his claim and Davrick's, since the starters are pretty iconic.

And VOTE RAZEN. I think unless we do something really stupid  we can simply use process of elimination, and Razen seems as good a place to start as any.

With the deadline 13 hours away, anything you wanna say? You claimed vanilla, right?

Nothing really.  I'm probably dead.  I think Dice is the last Rocket.  I also think that Krak is the last mafia.

....WOOOOOOW random.org has a sense of humor

After Chuckles' pokemon was knocked out, the trainers weren't quite sure what to do. It was hard to get leads on any of the other trainers. A few threw around suspicion, some trying to get the game going. Mostly, they just questioned each other. 

The talk dragged on and on, and Mistress Heart became bored and a bit restless. 

"Milotic, just go pick a random one. Swellow, be ready."

Milotic went underground, and popped up next to Razen, causing a commotion. His pokeball was snagged from his belt and put in the hand of Mistress Heart. She threw it and a Wingull appeared, starting to fly away. Swellow chased after it and knocked it out. 

Razen crossed his arm and leaned against a tree. Gardevoir stood over his knocked out pokemon. 

"Thief."

Hariyama stepped behind Razen. Razen pulled out a blue handkerchief and tied it to his head, boney A clear. He looked around the circle of trainers, a shiver going up some's spines when his eyes met there. He turned and walked away with Hariyama.

"Mistress Heart turned to the rest of the trainers. "That was a bore. Let's have some fun! There can't be too many more left! Chimecho, go!!!"

Razen, Trainer of Wingull, Team Aqua, has been knocked out of the competition

Pokedex information: Wingull

Wing attack: Knocks out Target

Pursuit: Makes target's attack less likely to succeed

It is now Night 7. Deadline is in 48 hours. 

Oh...dangit!  Sorry everyone I slept pass the deadline :sad:

Very suspicious.  I'll be looking to vote for you come daylight.  I see you not voting hoping the random would hit a town player. 

Oh really? I really did oversleep. 

Anyways I'm thinking Dice is our best bet mostly because of the pokemon he said was his.  However people could have lied like Razen did.

Archived