DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

Attention focused on Tress. Chuckles claimed she was one of the thieves.

"I'll roll with it." Dav said.

"One of my own servants!" Mistress Heart. She shook her head and waved a hand toward Tress. Milotic shot out of the ground, grabbing Tress' pokeball. Tress gasped and tried to grab it back. A few of the men held her arms.

"Let go!" she demanded.

"In a moment." Krak smiled. 

"Swellow, be ready!" Mistress Heart threw the pokeball. 

A fish pokemon flopped on the ground for an instant before Swellow knocked it out. 

"NO!" Tress cried out

Gardevoir seemed to flow to the unconscious Carvanha. Everyone froze as her eyes went white.
"Thief." 
Mistress Heart's voice spurred Tress into action. She wrestled herself free, causing her blue handkerchief to fall in the process, but was immediately grabbed by the Hariyama.

"Take her away," Mistress Heart said, picking up the handkerchief to reveal the boney A. 

Tress, Trainer of Carvanha, Team Aqua, has been knocked out of the competition. 

Pokedex informaiton: Carvanha

Ice Fang: Knocks out target

Sand attack: makes target's attack more likely to succeed

It is now Night 6. Deadline is in 48 hours.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking there is 2 left. 1 Aqua and 1 Rocket.

How do you know?

Well there was two kills last night. Plus cloud conviently mentioned that there was only 2 team rocket members right before he got lynched. I don't believe that.

I'm thinking there is 2 left. 1 Aqua and 1 Rocket.

How do you know?

Well there was two kills last night. Plus cloud conviently mentioned that there was only 2 team rocket members right before he got lynched. I don't believe that.

You are probably right. 

Chuckles pumped his fist into the air. "We're getting them Spoink!"

Spoink bounced on his tail, obviously excited as well. 

"We're going to get them all in no time! Ok, here's who I think you should check tonight..."

Spoink hopped off into the darkness. Find the target, find the target, beat the thieves, find the target. He had the same power as the pretty white pokemon, only he found them when they weren't knocked out yet. Find the target, find the target...

Spoink hopped around the beach, surprisingly quiet for his springy way of moving, keeping an eye out for other pokemon. They knew his powers now, and the thieves wouldn't be friendly about it. Find the target, find the target, the target definitely wouldn't be friendly. Target, target, target... Spoink sensed at least one other pokemon nearby. He didn't change his movement, but tried to be more aware of sounds. Was there one behind? Another off to the right? Was that right? And another... Above?

A strong gust of wind stopped Spoink's train of thought.

Chuckles tossed Spoink's pokeball back and forth between his hands. For the last few Chimecho had brought rain, he'd been trying to prepare himself for the chance that Spoink wouldn't return. They both knew it was a possibility. That didn't make it any easier when it actually happened though. Chuckles hoped that somehow, Spoink was just later than usual. He knew it wasn't the case though.

When the bells rang out again, Spoink lay in the middle of the beach. His tail was still moving, so he was alive, but he was obviously knocked out. Clutching his ball in one hand, Chuckles went to stand over him. Gardevior met him there, her eyes turning white.

"Not one of the thieves." 

As if everyone didn't already know that. 

Chuckles returned Spoink to his ball, and then went to sit with the others, wondering which of the remaining trainers were the thieves. 

Chuckles, Trainer of Spoink, League Trainer, has been knocked out of the competition

Pokedex information: Spoink

Psychic: finds out the alignment of the target

It is now Day 7. Deadline is in 72 hours.

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. 

Day 1:

Darthe (13): Piano, berf, Chuckles, BG, Des, Tina, Krak, RTE, Ithi, WoT13, Cyan, Panchi, Turin
Turin (1): Darthe
Tina (1): Hallia

Not voting: Mawth, Kronos, Dav, Ley, Hisoka

Day 2: 

RTE (11): Chuckles, Razen, BG, Cloud, Hallia, berf, Mawth, Tina, Cyan, Dav, Kronos

Madness (6): Panchi, Despo, RTE, WoT13, Krak, Luc, Piano

Not voting: madness, Hisoka, peace

Day 3:

Time (1): Chuckles

Cloud (1): Krak
Piano (1): Cloud, 
Csarmi (9): Tina, Luci, Peace, Mawth, Piano, Razen, Panchi, Dav, BG, (+Csarmi)

Not voting: Hallia, WoT13, Dice, Hisoka

Day 4:

WoT13 (8): Chuckles, Razen, peace, Krak, Dice, Cloud, BG, Piano

Cloud (1): Time

Day 5:

Cloud (9): Krak, Chuckles, Razen, Tress, Peace, Panchi, Hallia, dice, Mawth

Day 6:

Tress (6): Chuckles, Krak, peace, Hallia, Razen, Dav

I'll claim, since I don't know when Hisoka will be back and I don't want us wasting time. Hisoka and I are mason partners. Our pokemon, Plusle and Minun, pass notes back and forth for us.

Anyway, that leaves the following lineup:

1. Mawth
3. Hallia
7. Dav

12. Peace

18. Cyan Dice
19. Razen

22. Krak
24. Hisoka

Green as league trainers obviously.

At two shots a night, that leaves us two days in which to eliminate two scum. Killing one of them will double that.

I'm a bit busy, but I'll try to look back through the game and figure out which ones we should be lynching with the benefit of dead people's knowledge and stances.

Archived