DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spent some time last night and this morning looking through Panchi's posts, since she and Cyan/Dice had stuck out to me during my initial read through (and Player already made quite a good case on Dice).

My initial impression that she was making "safe" comments and not saying much that she could be held to didn't stay as strong reading the posts in isolation. There aren't a lot but it looks like she is making a pretty good effort, more than I really expected given how much she was uncomfortable in previous games.

I'll need to scan through again and look at Razen, Peace, Hally, Maw, and Dav since I didn't get much of a read on them.

Hisoka has said some very odd things, not sure whether to attribute that to his being new or what. I suspect if he had teammates on a QT they would be helping him a bit more, but it wouldn't be the first time that a new mafia either didn't ask for or follow their teammates' advice.

Krak is giving me a town vibe. Pretty sure I missed at least one person but break is over. Back to work!

Why do I always have to write these things first thing in the morning when I have writer's block? :P

Piano watched Seedot disappear into the storm. She wasn't able to do any attacks to gain any information, or knock out any one else. she was only a young pokemon after all; she didn't know many attacks yet. She enjoyed going out in the rain though, so he let her, with the warning to watch out for other pokemon. She was pretty smart. Piano sat down, stretched out under a tree, where it was a little drier, and waited.

Lotad peered cautiously around from her shelter under the leaves. There didn't seem to be any other pokemon around... She couldn't hear much of anything in this rain.

She eyed her next hiding place: a rock. With one more glance, she scuttled to it. This was nerve-wracking! She just wanted to be back safe in her ball! She couldn't hold up Protect for long. How she wished she could just use it all of the time! She was saving the bit of her energy to use it just in case... In case someone needed her. 

Her next hiding spot was that log. With a deep breath, not even looking around, she bolted towards it. Something hit her as she ran, and she was knocked sideways. 

Seedot skipped along the shoreline as the waves danced in and out underneath her. Rain and the ocean--this was fun! Every now and then she'd stop to look for other pokemon--Piano had said it wasn't safe--but there never seemed to be any pokemon around anymore. There had been a lot the first few rainy times, and she had hid a lot, but there were less and less of them. Because it wasn't safe?

Seedot stopped. She hadn't thought of that. Was whatever was making the beach not safe what was making the other pokemon disappear. 

She heard a splash outside of the rhythm of the waves. Something in the water moved towards her. Seedot turned and started to run, but before she could take three steps, something cold sunk into her.

Panchi was on her feet, hands clenched in front of her. She peered through the rain, then started pacing again. Where was Lotad? She should have just kept Lotad with her... Panchi stopped to look out again. She was always back by now. Always. 

Panchi sank to her knees as the chimes sounded, and the rain stopped. Then she saw her pokemon near the forest line.

"LOTAD!!!" she scrambled to her feet and ran over to her. "I'm sorry.... I'm sorry..."

She looked around for Gardevoir, eager to get Lotad back in her ball. The tall white pokemon was standing near the shoreline, next to a kneeling Piano. Oh. His pokemon was gone too.

"Not one of the thieves."

Gardevoir glided over to Panchi and stared at Lotad. 

"Not one of the thieves." Mistress Heart said after a moment. 

Panchi returned Lotad to her ball, then sat down next to Piano and the others.

Mistress Heart sat down in her chair. "Let's finish this."

Panchi, Trainer of Lotad, League Trainer, has been knocked out of the competition.

Pokedex information: Lotad

Protect: defends target from any other attacks

Piano, Trainer of Seedot, League Trainer, has been knocked out of the competition.

Pokedex information: Seedot

No information available

It is now Day 6. Deadline is in 72 hours. 

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. 

So with 9 players left (once Song is gone), everything else being equal, I think we're looking at at least 2, possibly 4 scum left.

We had 2 deaths last night.  I think this either means that there's still a Rocket out there, a Magma, or one of the Aquas had an extra kill.  If Song flips Magma, that's a big problem because that means there are likely 3 more Aqua out there which means 1/3 of those left are scum.  If Song flips Aqua, that tells us nothing about Rocket or Magma.  If she flips Rocket, I think we can logically assume that each scum team had 3 members.

Tonight should tell us a lot.

Archived